Default Any good shallow dives at CN lately?

My wife prefers shallow dives (under 50 ft). We will be home (CN) in 20 days. We were wondering if anyone has had some cool dives and what they called the reef/area.

We dove the second week of July and loved each dive. Including seeing sharks on 4 of our six dives, seeing a large eagle ray, petting a jellyfish, diving the "tugboat" dive at approx 90 feet and doing our AOW with Richard at around 125 feet. But probably our favorite dive was around 30 feet for the majority of the dive and that site was called Rocky Point. There were a lot of repeaters on the dive boat and they were all excited about going there. One of them told me to imagine a old school Star Trek planetary set and that's what I should expect. Just a different type of reef. I do have video of it and all of my dives that I will post a link to when I get them edited and posted to youtube. Unfortunately work is not cooperating with this and it might be a few weeks before I get to it.

Fyi the dive boat filled up very fast while we were there, if you weren't at the dive shop by 8:30-8:45 to sign up for the next day you ran the risk of not getting on the boat. This was our first time at any Couples and I'm hoping this isn't the norm.

I'm looking at my log book right now. A year and a half ago, we did 16 dives in 8 days. The deepest was 75' and the shallowest was 50', but we have done both shallower and deeper dives in Negril in the past. The shallower ones from the last trip were Arches, Shallow Plane, Rocky Point (by far the best on that trip), and Mystery. The other shallow dives are Fantasy Reef, parts of the Throne Room, Spearfish Island, etc. When it comes down to it, though, none of the dives in Negril are technical. Once you're down 33', going to 66' is still within the same ATM, so it shouldn't be a big deal. 80% of the dives in Negril are 65' or less. Your wife should be fine. If she's not comfortable with a depth, they will bring another divemaster to take you on a shallower dive, if need be.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013