Default Dinner on the beach at CN

Please convince me that dinner on the beach is special enough to pay the $$ while staying at an already all inclusive place.

First off, I've never been, but my first trip is in December. I was sold on this at first but now I've backed off. $150 is fairly steep! If we just happen to be overflowing with money (ha!) then I might, but otherwise there is plenty of fine food to be had already and the beach party looks like fun as well.

Default Dinner on the beach at CN

We did it on the 13th of this month (our 1st anniversary). Yes, it was worth it. It took care of one of my anniversary presents to my wife. The other was the treehouse couples massage. They did mess up and brought my wife the wrong entree and took about 20 minutes to replace with the one we had asked for. But, all in all, for a special occasion I would definitely go for it. The food and overall experience was excellent.

Very nice anniversary gifts! Did you book it at Guest Services after you arrived?

We had the dinner in the Tree House and thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. It is hard to explain how special it makes you feel and how romantic and secluded the meal is. We loved the time. It started raining during our meal and that made it all the more special.

That being said, if you don't have the $$ to spend, Otahiete can be very special too. We usually take an early time slot and the place is usually empty.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Yes, I booked dinner at guest services and massage at the spa. Fast and easy in both cases.

Quote Originally Posted by wiwistle View Post
    Please convince me that dinner on the beach is special enough to pay the $$ while staying at an already all inclusive place.
    if you are looking to spend 150.00 and wanted a truly unique experience you may want to look into dining out in the west end ... google negril caves dinning. The uniquness and wow factor not to mention the dinner itself is well worth it
    enjoy