Default NO PRIVACY In ThE aTRIUM SUITe?

Oh no!!! I booked our honeymoon a long time ago! I thought I did all my research but apparently not!!! My fiancé gets super hot easy and now I'm reading their are no closed windows and their is no a.c? Please someone tell me I'm being lied to I may cry!! I'm also worried about privacy!!! It is our honeymoon and while I'm not shy, I would rather not disturb everyone else!!! Helppppp

And you are reading this incorrect information where?

There is no glass in the windows, there is a/c and the shutters do fine for us. We were in the atriums last July when it was quite warm and very humid and had no problem cooling the room down with the shutters closed. I also feel the atrium rooms have a bit more privacy in some sense, as they are on paths last traveled compared to beachfront and the verandahs and also only have 4 rooms per block. That being said, you can hear outside noise a little more so from passer bys, staff rolling the carts around and the tree frogs at night.

Relax.... all rooms have a/c. The atrium suites just have the option to open the wooden shutters and let in fresh air if you desire. If not, just close the shutters and turn on the a/c and the room will cool off very nicely. I'm always hot, and we were actually cool in the room with the a/c on. As far as privacy, we are not exactly quiet if you know what I mean..... hmmmm.... and never felt like we were disturbing anyone. When you close the shutters and have the a/c on it is all the privacy you could need. Again, relax...... these rooms are wonderfully romantic and you'll have the trip of a lifetime!

You were lied to. Shutters closed AC gets very cold.

My husband and I stayed in an atrium suite for the first time last December and have chose to do the same this December. We loved the room and I am sure you will also. No worries about the air conditioning. With the shutters closed, the room gets very cool. There is glass between the two rooms so you will not hear much from your neighbor. Regarding privacy, I will have to say that we probably saw our neighbors twice during the week we stayed there and can't say that we ever heard them. We usually fell asleep listening to the tree frogs shortly after the entertainment at Palms was finished. I have seen others post that they felt like they were the only people there while in their room, and I would have to agree with that. We loved waking up looking at the lush vegetation and knowing that the beach was only a few steps away.

A Evans, I have not stayed in an atrium suite but no worries. There are wooden louvers?over screens and all rooms have ac. I've read they get very cool if you like it that way.
    You might hear "noises" from time to time I've read but I never have. Go and enjoy, really don't worry. Csa and the atriums are awesome. You are going to have a blast. We got married there, will be celebrating our tenth anniversary next year (wow that went fast) and trip #6. Happy planning.
    If you would like a few pics to get you even more excited, email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by A.Evans View Post
    Oh no!!! I booked our honeymoon a long time ago! I thought I did all my research but apparently not!!! My fiancé gets super hot easy and now I'm reading their are no closed windows and their is no a.c? Please someone tell me I'm being lied to I may cry!! I'm also worried about privacy!!! It is our honeymoon and while I'm not shy, I would rather not disturb everyone else!!! Helppppp
    You're being lied to.

The Atrium's have glass in the interior side (facing the actual Atrium). The windows facing the outside are just screened with the wooden louvres. However, if you shut these and turn on the A/C (yes there is A/C in the Atriums, so you got bad info there) the room will get very cool...at least that was our experience.

I also find the Atrium Suites to be the most private of all the room categories. So if privacy is one of your main concerns, you made the right decision going with the Atrium.

You are being lied to. There is air conditioning in the rooms. The rooms have shutters and screens, close the shutters, and crank up the air, you will be fine. As far as privacy, I think it may be a matter of some people not being cool with the fact that the bathroom wall is open at the top and a fear of hearing "noises" from each other. Well, you can hear that with a full wall and a door too! I wouldn't worry. I bet you will love it. Google atrium suite photos. They are really quite lovely. 87 days until I am sleeping in an Atrium Suite. Woot Woot!
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

Don't know where you read or heard there was no a/c in the atrium suites,but thats not true! You can make the room as cold as you want to!!! Now for the privacy part.....one side of room has solid window with wood shudders, others are screened but with wooden shudders you can close up tight. Your neighbor really can't hear too much unless you blast a stereo really loud! No worry, have a wonderful honeymoon and feel free to make all the "noise" you want or need too!!!