Default CSS - Main Beach - Photos?

I know/understand/respect the rules against photography at the nude beach. Being that the main beach is topless, is it okay for my hubby to take photos of me topless on the main beach? Or is that a no-no as well? Thanks! Sarah

I've never heard any rules against that. SSB is the only place where any signs banning photography are posted.

thanks
    Will and Sarah

After 5PM, SSB is clothing optional. Many pictures are taken at the beach after this time. Respect who is in your photo. Enjoy

SO it would okay if my hubby too some photos of me nude after 5PM?
    Will and Sarah

After 5:00, cameras are allowed. Most people either get dressed or stay up by the pool after that time. I don't think you'll be bothered for taking any pictures after 5:00 anywhere on the resort. The Others may be there taking pictures as well...

Hi Sarah, Hubby and I have just returned from trip #7 to CSS and SSB. After 5pm, many SSB fans remain nude; clothed visitors come over at that time to enjoy the sunset and take pictures. I have never seen anyone take nude photos at SSB at any time when other guests are around. I guess if you want nude photos after 5pm, just be sensitive and make sure you don't capture anyone else in your photos......If you really want nude photos on the beach, have you thought about coming over early in the morning before everyone shows up??? Just a thought...Have a great trip!

Yes, I prefer to take the photos early and late so I do not feel so silly posing for them We have no desire to take any photo where there may be an accidental shot of someone else in it. Thats is just wrong on too many levels and we know that. We have kids and are used to getting up early (even on vacation) so we are hoping we can get early morning shots so we do not worry anyone. Thank you
    Will and Sarah

On my next trip, I volunteer to take nude photos for anyone that wants them! LOL
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

I have asked that question to others before so if you are there when I am, you may be asked
    Will and Sarah

Why don't you have a group photo then they can display them on the walls at Couples receptions - certainly would be a conversation topic 'ice breaker' for those booking in.

We had people offer to take our picture for us at CTI because we were walking around with our camera trying to get some shots while in the tower and on the edge of island. It's all in good fun... I think most nudists understand why couples take pictures for each other and I didn't come across anyone who was offended that we were taking pictures. It was our first au natural experience, you gotta get that on camera!