Default CN PHOTOS and One Love Bus Tour VIDEO

Just getting around to posting our full photo album of our third trip to Couples Negril (March 2013):
    CN PHOTOS -- March 2013

I also made a video of the One Love Bus Bar Tour we took on March 13, 2013:
    One Love Bus Bar Tour -- March 2013

Hope you enjoy taking a little ride along with us!

Melissa, thanks for the photos! It will be next May before we get to go back and I can't wait. It's lunchtime now and I am really craving some jerk chicken and a beer!

I love your yearly pictures ! 12 days until we are at CN. You pictures in the past, helped us do the switch from CSA to CN this year !

Awesome pictures. Makes me so homesick now. Can't wait until November. Thanks so much for sharing these and great job on them!

Thanks for posting these! My fiance and I are leaving in 40 days for our honeymoon!

Happy to share. And, gosh, so excited that my photos helped you decide to try CN this year! You will LOVE it! Be sure to report back!

Great Vid! Could you list some of song titles you used? Love some, just not sure who it is. Thanks!!! We will be on the bus in Dec!

Thanks for the pictures and video - only 61 days till we're home!

Thanks for sharing the video of the One Love Bus Tour. Do you recommend this for a group of 8 people? And if so, was there enough room on the bus for everyone? About how much did you spend on drinks and tip for the driver? Thanks again for sharing the video, you did a great job at showing all the places you went that day.

Absolutely! Here you go (reggae in order):

Hail Ras Tafari Protoje
    Bad Girl Konshens
    California Love Tupac (ha!)
    The Only One -- Shaggy
    Fight This Feeling -- Shaggy
    Pinky Reggae Party Bob Marley
    Arguments -- Protoje
    This is Not a Marijuana Song -- Protoje

Disco music in the background:
    Fly Robin Fly -- Silver Convention
    The Hustle -- Van McCoy

Have a great time!

I think it would be really fun in a group. There were 6 of us from CN and then a few more that were picked up at CSA. Overall we had maybe 30 people stuffed into that bus from different resorts. Not enough seats for everyone but there was enough standing room. We each tipped the driver $20 and beers were about $3 a piece. At Mi Yard, they brought around free samples of food and there was a buffet for $5 at one of the stops and pizza available at Bella Donna for a few dollars (it is awesome, by the way, so be sure to sample it if you go there.) Also, no pressure to buy at each stop. Hope you give it a try. It's a ton a fun!