Default Wedding Photographer-CSS

Hi everyone!

My fiancé and I are trying to decide on a resort photographer vs an outside photographer... It is just us as we are eloping and we're getting married June 5th at Couples San Souci

Thanks in advance!

We used an outside photographery and he was the BEST!!! So thankful we went with him!! I would be happy to send over a few samples of the pics if you would like!!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! My fiance and I will be married at CSS on June 9th! We are using an outside photographer photographer. I just fell in love with her photos and I decided to go off of the resort grounds for an hour after the ceremony and it saved us $1000! She's already been amazing to work with, I cant wait to get to use her for our big day

Default outside photo

I just got married at CSS last weekend and hired an outside photographer who was great. I was glad I hired an outside photographer, even though it was costly. The resort photographers are good and awesome for a couple of shots, but not great if you want a whole bunch. It depends on how important photography is to you! Word to the wise: do not trust that your wedding coordinator has worked out any details or been in contact with your outside photographer (even if they say they will contact them- do it yourself the day before the wedding!). Email me if you need any details! bmd0006 at gmail dot com

Hi! My fiancé and I are getting married July 2nd and I had some questions about the photographer? Are you able to provide any specifics?

Wedding photographs are very important.You should hire a photographer on whom you can trust 100%. If you don't want outside photographer just make sure your CSS photographer understand your desire.

We got married at CSS and just used the resort photographer and video guy. We were happy with them, they took what ever pics we wanted. We got the basic package and they gave us the CD and we just got more photos made when we got back.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

If the outside photographer is not including all of the negatives and/or high resolution prints in your package then DON'T HIRE HIM. Why do you have to wait 2 years from the wedding date to get them? Sounds to me like he just wants more chances to price gouge you for even more dough above and beyond his already crazy pricetag.