Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

CSA, Nov. 30 - Dec. 7, wedding Dec. 4th. We'll be missing you by a week. I am definitely counting down the days now. I just keep asking myself, what else do I need to do? It seems like everything will be done. Just got to do the tanning, hair cut/color, mani/pedi and find some earrings to wear. Just ordered the hubby to be's clothes from Cubavera, nothing like waiting until the last minute, so hopefully it all will work out. Otherwise we will be making a trek to Tommy Bahama soon! Would love to see your dress - I haven't gotten an update on mine yet - hopefully by this weekend.

I haven't decided what I am going to do about jewelry. I have some nice diamond hoop earrings and a diamond heart necklace that Jeff gave me last year for Christmas. I'm considering just wearing those although I wear those everyday. The other thought was to find something at like Claire's Boutique or something. Otherwise I have some pearls. I bought the earrings, but the x bought the necklace, so I'm not sure about wearing those. I definitely need to go to the mall. And I better do it soon as the next 4 weekends are going to be busy. Perhaps a trip needs to happen tomorrow!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Coloradojuli - haha we are so on the same page! I'm on the jewelry thing right not too. Was to go to the mall yesterday, ended up taking a family road trip and ended up at an outlet mall with a Claire's. So I thought I would try there and I found nothing. I too have jewelry from the ex - he loved buying me jewelry, but I don't really care to wear it. Heading to the mall today, hopefully will find something. Running out of weekends too, next weekend are the bachelor/bachelorette parties (we really are too old for this, but we have great friends who want to do it) so next weekend is shot, then we are off the following weekend. I don't know if your fiance has his clothes yet, but we ordered a linen shirt and linen pants from cubavera.com last Sunday and received it on Thursday. Loved it and the price was reasonable too. Shirt, two pairs of pants, tax and free shipping came to $68! Way better price than Tommy Bahama!

good to know you found what your looking for..congrats and best wishes!!

CSA Nov. 30 - Dec. 7 getting married on the 4th. It is coming up really quick - we are leaving a week from today! YAY!!!!!

ps ladies- check out barefoot sandals. I love all mine

Quote Originally Posted by ChristyCSA View Post
    ps ladies- check out barefoot sandals. I love all mine

Hi Christy,

Initially I was going to go with those, but as the dress started coming around, I opted for a simple anklet bracelet instead. It just seemed to fit the look. But the barefoot sandals are definitely cool!

Obayb ~ Thanks for the 'heads-up' with Claires. Guess I'll try a department store instead. Don't know if you will see this before you leave on Friday, but Congratulations and have a blast!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Obayb ~ Thanks for the 'heads-up' with Claires. Guess I'll try a department store instead. Don't know if you will see this before you leave on Friday, but Congratulations and have a blast!

Thanks Juliann, 4 days and counting! This message board does move a little slow, but I try and check it daily for any last minute tips. Today is the haircut, fake nails day and any last minute running around as we have Thanksgiving and I prefer not to do that on Black Friday, don't need the stress of the crowds and traffic. I am having my pedicure on Friday then coming home to pack. I've attached a picture of the final of my dress, can't wait to see yours!Name:  photo-1.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  179.8 KB

Oops sorry, I didn't mean for the dress to come out so BIG! lol

Obayb~ By now you are married. Congrats!!!! and i LOVE your dress!!!! I'll post a pic when I get back. Can't wait to hear how everything went.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Name:  unnamed-1.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  58.1 KB

We did it!

obayb...wow! Just beautiful!! Congratulations to you both! Love your dress and the sunset shot. We are renewing our vows next August 19th, 2014 at CSA! Got a great halter dress at Davis' Bridal. Hope I look as lovely as you! Now the countdown begins. This will be our 4th time there and we will have my sister and brother-in-law with us. Can't wait. Best wishes on your new life together!
    Ginny

Quote Originally Posted by ginjoe View Post
    obayb...wow! Just beautiful!! Congratulations to you both! Love your dress and the sunset shot. We are renewing our vows next August 19th, 2014 at CSA! Got a great halter dress at Davis' Bridal. Hope I look as lovely as you! Now the countdown begins. This will be our 4th time there and we will have my sister and brother-in-law with us. Can't wait. Best wishes on your new life together!
    Ginny
    Thank you Ginny, our wedding was all we could have wished for! Good luck to you as well - we loved CSA. We actually have better pictures, but I thought the silhouette picture was great for a message board Love the sunsets in Negril. I'm not sure if you plan on having your hair done there, but I highly recommend Carlene, she took her time to get it just right. Congrats!

The day was fabulous and I'm so glad a splurged and had them do my hair and make-up.

I'd post a picture, but I use a Macbook with iPhoto and I have no idea where to find the pictures to attach and upload. If someone can help me I'm happy to post a pic.!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I think I figured out how to post a picture. Let's see if this works.
    Name:  04981178_.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  6.8 KBName:  04981164_.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  6.4 KB
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I think I figured out how to post a picture. Let's see if this works.
    Name:  04981178_.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  6.8 KBName:  04981164_.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  6.4 KB
    Congrats - you did it! Why do my pictures come out so big and yours so small?, kind of hard to see but it appears you had a great time and a great wedding! It's been a journey for us both, but I don't know about you, but I'm kinda relieved it's over (even though the anticipation is the greatest part) ready to slow down a bit, through moving, remodeling, wedding planning, travel, weddingmoon, Christmas and coming back to horrible weather it's been a whirlwind! Ready to take a breather settle in and enjoy married life. I actually enjoyed being snowed in with my new hubby the weekend after we got back. I just told family at Christmas that I'm so glad we did our wedding the way we did it everything turned out perfect and we couldn't have wished for more!

I found my vow renewal dress for $20 on a clearance rack (in group pic). I originally bought one from China got it and didn't like it so out $90.

Name:  dress.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  41.6 KBName:  vow renewal 2.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  199.7 KB

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Wow $20 what a deal. All in all I probably had about $90 into mine. People tried to talk me into spending more "after all it's your wedding" my response, it's 10 minutes! In the end, I'm happy with what I chose (with some tweaking by a friend). Just goes to show you, ignore the price tags and get what you want!

Tammie,

Loved your Renewal slideshow on YouTube!!! Congratulations. You both look wonderful. Who did your photography and was it expensive? We just booked our Renewal for August 19th!!! Celebrating our 25th! Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks,
    Ginny

where is the pics dude............

I think you can draw a picture and then find a websites to custom it for you.Just recommend some sites i have used before:[URL="www.lightinthebox.com"]www.lightinthebox.com www.etsy.com www.alizeebridal.com
    Wish I could help, good luck!

I wear sundresses when I go around the beach or something (I live in California). Formal dresses are for formal occasions.

Name:  IMG_20110307_124110.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  277.2 KB
    You can be formal at the beach too, wear whatever you want

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2