Hello everyone.. asking a fairly broad based question, but I'd love to hear opinions from folks who have actually stayed at several Couples resorts (as opposed to trying to Google a bunch of web reviews)

My fiance and I are going to be taking our honeymoon the last week of November. We don't have any real preferences as far as where we stay, other than she wants warm weather... Cancun/Riveria Maya...Jamaica... DR... really anywhere in the Caribbean area would be great.

From everything I've read, I'm really liking the Couples resorts due to the actual all-inclusive value and all the extras you get. I'm going to list the things that are important to us and I was hoping I could get some feedback on which Couples resort might be the best fit for us. These are all must-have, but we'd like to have as many as possible in whatever we pick. Thanks in advance!

-nice beach (sandy, not a bunch of rock or seaweed)
-minimal bugs (have read some horror stories about mosquitos and sandflies in some areas)
-swimup bars (this is really important to my fiance)
-pools with water warm enough to swim (have read some reviews about certain areas needing heated pools in late November?)
-near airport (we dont want to have to drive an hour or two to get there from airport)
-decent snorkeling (either at resort or nearby)
-safe area outside resort to sightsee local attractions
-maybe some type of area tour (ala booze cruise) either by bus or boat? Something that allows us to see the area while having fun at the same time
-we know at an AI, food wont be top notch, but as long its decent with several options. A 24hr option would be an extra plus
-decent evening/night life (we're both 30... we're not monster party animals but certainly want to have a little fun at night)

We're trying to keep our honeymoon budget at $4,500 or less, including airfare.