Default Magical Memories/scuba questions

I'm looking at booking the Magical Memories package and I'm wondering if you can use the $100 spa credit to upgrade the length of your couples massage? Any suggestions on preferred spa treatments?

Also for the beginner scuba, do I need to have any health info from my Dr. to do this? And do they do a beginner course every day, or just certain days of the week at CSA?

for scuba -- find the health questionaire on line (its a form that is used everywhere). If you answer Yes to any question, you have to have a letter from your dr

Bumping this back up, anyone have an experience booking the Magical Memories package? Do you recommend that we book the private dinner in advance or when we get there? Also does anyone know if you can use the $100 spa credit to upgrade your couples massage? Thanks in advance!

I haven't been yet, our trip is in Oct. but I did get the magical memories pkg, and I prebooked the dinner, so I would be assured of the night/location I wanted. I have heard that you can use the $100 to upgrade the 30 min massage to an hour couples one, but again, I personally haven't done it yet.
    Brenda