Default Getting Romance Rewards Credits for Past Stays

We're eagerly anticipating our return visit to CN in December...its been a long year since we were last there. In that regard, we joined the Romance Rewards club on our first visit, but our stay was not credited to our account.

How do we go about getting our prior visit credited to our account? We've tried sending several emails to link on the Couples website, but we've not received any response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by slinders View Post
    We're eagerly anticipating our return visit to CN in December...its been a long year since we were last there. In that regard, we joined the Romance Rewards club on our first visit, but our stay was not credited to our account.

How do we go about getting our prior visit credited to our account? We've tried sending several emails to link on the Couples website, but we've not received any response yet.

I just checked my account as well. It has me listed as having 12 nights, but "0 points." Our most recent stay was less than a year ago, so surely they haven't expired. Further, we've stayed 4 times for a total of 24 nights. I didn't check on our most recent stay, but is there a way to get credit for past stays if they are a few years back?

I had a similar situation. We visited in Nov 2010. I joined Romance Rewards 2 months after we got back, but our stay dates were never added. I sent a few emails about adding the dates to our account and they were still never added, not did I get an email response. In March 2012, after we had booked our second trip, I sent another email to the link on the Romance Rewards page and stated my ongoing problem and the dates were added, even though technically they are not supposed to be added after 1 year. The contact information for the person who graciously fixed our problem was Tadean A. Miller, Group Customer Relations Coordinator. Her email is tadean.m@couples.com and her phone number is 1-800-268-7537 ext. 1427. Good luck!
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

Call the 1-800 number and talk to Couples directly.

I believe you have to catch it within a year of travel. Mine from last year didn't show up and I didn't notice till about 360 days later. I just called them and spoke with Sharie Gordon and she fixed it right away. I've emailed them in the past, it does usually take a little while to get a response, probably best to just call.

When was your last visit? The rewards expire after 4 years.

I too am out a stay that we had at CTI. I never thought that I would have to check on it to make sure they log our stay. I'm now out that stay because it was longer than 2 yrs ago. I now am down one level and the only reason I checked was that I wanted to see if I was still in the passionate level because I skipped one yr of coming. I wish they where better at logging our stays, but I guess we have to all be deligent on checking up on them. I didn't think I would have to do that. I sure know that now.
    Karin

What is the "Points Remaining"?

My husband and I have visited Couples twice for a total of 14 nights. This is reflected in "Total Points" (14) but our Points Remaining is zero. When go for our third time I expect we should have the next level or resort credit (etc... ) but should there be some points in the "Remaining" box since we think we have earned toward our third trip?
    Thankyou