Thread: Preregister

Hybrid View

Default Preregister

How do I pre-register for our trip. Leaving in 39 days... countdown!

Also interested in knowing this!

I am wondering the same thing. We book via a travel agent and I am wondering if this makes a difference also. 30 days to CSA!

Go to the "Romance Rewards" page Romance Rewards Levels & Login for Couples Resorts, sign up for the romance rewards program, "new member sign-up". Once you're signed up you can click the "pre check-in" link on that page, enter your User ID, guest number or e-mail address with password and select the resort your're going to and hit "submit" to provide the pre check-in info. We typically do the pre check-in about 2 weeks prior to leaving.

Have fun!!!

Coming from the UK we also booked via a travel agent, no problem signing up for rewards and checking in. I did it last week, 3 weeks ahead of our trip

I made our reservation over the phone and was told I would not be able to check in online as it was not made via the website. Anyone else experience this? I did sign up for Rewards program

Quote Originally Posted by Barb111 View Post
    I made our reservation over the phone and was told I would not be able to check in online as it was not made via the website. Anyone else experience this? I did sign up for Rewards program
    We didn't book via the Couples website either. The pre checkin is from the Rewards log in. Give it a try

I will try, but I was told that I would have to call or email the Romance Concierge because I did not book online. They knew I was enrolled in the Rewards Program.