Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by mrichards View Post
    Looks like we may be seeing you on the bus.. It looks like it will be a good time!

You're arriving on our wedding date! We'll be getting to CN on the 16th for our honeymoon
    That's exciting! I'm really anxious for the love bus tour...it sounds like a ton of fun. I hope you have a beautiful wedding day. See ya on the love bus.

Oh, we are Patrick and Erin.
    Erin & Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by mrichards View Post
    Looks like we may be seeing you on the bus.. It looks like it will be a good time!

You're arriving on our wedding date! We'll be getting to CN on the 16th for our honeymoon
    I just noticed that you are from STL. My husband and I live in Omaha, but we are from Missouri and lived in St. Charles for many years.
    Erin & Patrick

We are going to join in and go on Sept 18th too!!
    See you on the bus!

Quote Originally Posted by suttonjamaica View Post
    I just noticed that you are from STL. My husband and I live in Omaha, but we are from Missouri and lived in St. Charles for many years.
    Small world! We live in the St. Charles area actually.. looks like we'll have some things to talk about on the bus! We'll be the youngin's in the Cardinals gear most likely The bus is going to be a blast!

We'll see you there, too, dilmo1!

Quote Originally Posted by RandyA View Post
    I know this is pay as you go. Besides tip for the driver how much can one expect to pay per couple for this bar hopping. Our group of 10 is heading to CSA Nov4-11 and we usually do a resort bar hop.
    Drinks ran $3-$6 US per drink, we left with $100 and came back with some. The bars we stopped at were not resort bars; one was someones back yard. It was a great time and we look forward to doing it again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2