Default Nightlife at CSA?

This may be a repeated question. We have booked a 6-night vacation at CSA, from Sept. 6-13, to celebrate our 33rd anniversary. We would love some action at night, like dancing to live music Does CSA have this sort of nightlife? Any suggestions??
    Thanks for any help or advice,
    Nancy & Jim from South Carolina

The Palms has bands almost every night for dancing usually from around 8-10. The Aura Lounge in the Great House has a more contemporary feel with a DJ and runs much later at night.

jnbdgriese: We are from RI and will be seeing you in the lounge. My husband is a night owl and we will also be celebrating our anniversary...25years and my birthday the big 50! Congrats on 33 years together!

I recommend Monday night at the Aura lounge as the best club night (top 40's, dance music, etc.), for live music don't miss the Friday beach party: the Mento Band plays early on and they are awesome- after dinner there will also be recorded Jamaican music and dancing lessons and competitions--very fun. There are also live bands playing at the Palms most evenings, the steel drum band is particularly good.