Default White Noise in rooms at CN?

Can anyone advise if there is white noise created by the air conditioner or fans in the rooms at CN? Do they run continually at night? I am a light sleeper and am sure a day of fun in the sun will be enough to lure me to sleep nightly but was just curious.

I do not remember the a/c unit being overly loud or noise. Sleeping has never been an issue for me at CN and I am a light sleeper.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Yes, the a/c runs all night & it & the ceiling fan creates white noise but the best white noise for me is the sound of the tree frogs .... They make me so relaxed because they let me know I'm in paradise.
    Julie

I just bought a white noise app for my iphone after a recent hotel stay (WDW so the resort was quite loud) - it was $1.99 and had lots of sounds to choose from and a timer. Worked great!

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by IARunners View Post
    Can anyone advise if there is white noise created by the air conditioner or fans in the rooms at CN? Do they run continually at night? I am a light sleeper and am sure a day of fun in the sun will be enough to lure me to sleep nightly but was just curious.
    I downloaded a free "Sound Machine" app before we went to CSS. I'm a light sleeper as well and I have a Sound Machine at home that I use. Worked like a charm.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by IARunners View Post
    It's like home... They run if you leave them on. If you do not like the noise, they are individual, and can be turned off.

They will run if you turn them on. If they are too noisy then either turn them off or have another Bob Marley shot! We generally keep the fan on the lowest speed overnight (with air con off) and turn the A/C on in the morning.

You can turn AC and Fans all off if you need to. IMHO probably not a great idea as it will get pretty hot. If you open the doors the glorious sounds of tree frogs will fill the room as well as plenty of mosquitos.

YEs, the in room ac units make a wonderful humming sound that I love! You can set the temp so it will run all night too. Very comfy beds, we always sleep like babies!

yes by air conditioner and ceiling fan... also the sound of the tree frogs

Thank you for the advice, everyone! We will be on our honeymoon from 9/30 - 10/5 at CN ... let the countdown begin!

We will be going for our 4th Anniversary 10/02-10/07. It is a return trip for us and I could not be more excited! You are going to love it!! 54 more days!