Default LAST DAY! 2014 rates to increase and Resort Credits go Bye-Bye on August 15.

As those of you who follow us know, our pricing philosophy is different from some of our competitors. We believe in providing the very best deal and benefits to those who book the furthest in advance.

Many of you have taken advantage of this philosophy for 2014 travel already. Not a big surprise, really, as our Love Away Plan and Best Deal Guarantee make it easy and risk free for you to plan so far in advance.

You also know that we have distinct booking windows that expire. TODAY is another such expiration date.

This time, due to such buoyant demand, rates for 2014 travel will be increased more aggressively than in the past, but still may be less than some of our friendly competitors. Further, for much of the winter months, the $300 resort credits will disappear.

So don't say I haven't warned you. BOOK YOUR 2014 TRAVEL TODAY to save the most $$ and still get resort credits. You Snooze, You Lose.

Couples Resorts

Hi Randy

Can i assume that if we have already booked for Feb 2014, our resort credit is already in place? After all those were the terms when we booked.....

So you are saying the 10 days to Couples Negril I booked on Saturday for the end of November is a good thing? =)

Really looking forward to it, this will be our first time at a Couples resort!

Yes and Yes!!!

What resort credits are in question? Does this mean Romance Rewards credits or some other promotional credit offers? It would be beyond disappointing if you are saying Couples has decided not to honor credits earned through repeat visits! Please specify exactly which credits will be going away.
    Thanks!

I may have just found my own answer, but for those who are wondering: Even though the Main Rates page excludes Barbados in the description for the the $300 resort credit, when you go to the calendar rates page and highlight a date it does show as a Value added benefit under the room description.

The $300 resort credit seems to be for the same dates as CTI/CSS.

We booked ours two days ago. CN Sept 26 to Oct3 2014!!

All right, you got us. We now have 4 reservations in the system. 2 for this year and 2 for next year. If we could have gone out a few more years, I would probably had a few more reservations in. Can you tell we love Couples a lot.

Thanks for the notice. We booked last Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    What resort credits are in question? Does this mean Romance Rewards credits or some other promotional credit offers? It would be beyond disappointing if you are saying Couples has decided not to honor credits earned through repeat visits! Please specify exactly which credits will be going away.
    Thanks!
    Randymon is talking about the $300 Resort Credit that you would get if you booked for next year, by the end of today, which would be in addition to your Romance Rewards.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Thanks for the reminder Randymon!!! For some reason I had a different date stuck in my head and almost missed it (the key word is almost). Thank God we got our trip booked (with hours to spare) and will be enjoying another awesome visit to CN...and the $300 Resort Credit.

I booked on August 14th for 2014 and got the deal. However, I booked for 2 separate couples on the 15th. They got the credit and the price was cheaper. The prices did not go up was actually cheaper and the credit is still there. Very disappointing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dondonntx View Post
    I booked on August 14th for 2014 and got the deal. However, I booked for 2 separate couples on the 15th. They got the credit and the price was cheaper. The prices did not go up was actually cheaper and the credit is still there. Very disappointing for me.
    Really, Couples? Really? Way to trick your dedicated repeaters. I just checked the dates I have booked, based on this post warning us about "aggressive" increases, and both resorts are now pricing lower than what I paid on 8/13. This ticks me off, beyond belief.