Default CN resort capacity?

Just curious if anyone happens to know what the capacity statistics are in late September/early October on average? I know it is considered the "off" season but wondered how full the resort really gets this time of year?

I'd like to know this too. We'll be there Sept 16 - 24th

I know we will be there the 23-29 of Sept. so it will be atleast 2.

Even at full capacity the resort is never close to full. We go in January when they're at 100% and it's never crowded and reservations are easy to get.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by IARunners View Post
    Just curious if anyone happens to know what the capacity statistics are in late September/early October on average? I know it is considered the "off" season but wondered how full the resort really gets this time of year?
    We were at CN in October of 2012 and had family there this October. Was amazing. Never had to reserve a chair. We slept everyday for about an hour or so in one of the shaded hammocks on property. We're going back on January. Hope it's an equal experience then.

We were there this October while building 1 was being renovated. The first night we were there the resort was full and yet we had no issues getting a table for dinner or a chair on the beach. I wouldn't worry about capacity as they seem to be able to handle it quite well.