Hybrid View

Default CSA catamaran tour?

Can anyone tell me what days the catamaran tour runs from CSA? Thanks in advance for your help!

Last time we were there it was Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Hope this helps!!

When we were there 7/2012, it ran Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

Can I ask if Rasta Ralphie still is on board once a week? Also, if he's not is there a particular day that it might be more lively? Thanks for letting me piggy back on this thread.

When we went in April, we had a lady host named Mama I think, what a hoot! I do hope Rasta Ralphie is ok though

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    When we went in April, we had a lady host named Mama I think, what a hoot! I do hope Rasta Ralphie is ok though
    He is ok - he was on the catamaran leaving out of Hedo that we were on in late July. We tried his homemade roots drink and spoke with him for a while.

Thanks Mermaid, that's good news

So is he still on any of the CSA catamarans? And that Mama lady....what day were you on it when she was? Thanks for any help. I want to go on one where either Rasta Ralphie or Mama is there to help keep us laughing.

Mama was on ours this past July. It was a Monday.

Just got this email reply from CSA customer relations:

Catamaran Cruise Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat
    @ 3:30 p.m. (Date and time subject to change)

Regards,

Tadean Miller.

Thanks JustBeachy! I was thinking we could shoot for Monday anyway, so that is perfect.