Hybrid View

Default March 12-19, 2014

Only 214 days to CTI. Can anyone comment on the weather in March? In your opinion which do you prefer: Deluxe ocean rooms or Premiere ocean?

My fiancée and I will be there from March 9th-16th, 2014 on our honeymoon. Can't wait. 200 days exactly. Lol. Sorry can't help with the questions cause we have never been there before.

Hi MBW we are booked to go in march for our first ever visit to the Caribbean 10-24 MRch. We are from the UK though and would rather like hear from fellow UK traveller to this wonderful destination. Hopefully whilst we are there we may get to meet and share a cocktail with you ��

Our 5th visit in March...weather typically beautiful this time of year :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ronsuefan View Post
    Our 5th visit in March...weather typically beautiful this time of year :-)
    Well.. maybe I'm a little biased, but i think March is the IDEAL month to go. We went mid-March last year (and are considering this one) and the weather was amazing every single day. There were NO red flag day and not a single, infamous "jamaican sun shower." I think the only day the weather was weird was the first day we arrived. We didnt get to the resort until about 2pm, but the waves were a little choppy and it was a bit windy but not much. People were still out in the water and everything was business as usual. I even heard that the weeks before and after we were there they had red flags and wind. Not say that it won't happen, but i think the weather (GLOBALLY) is more predictable during March and its a good 'in-between' seasons time.

MARCH IS THE MONTH TO GO! dont fret.