Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default April 2010 Couples Negril????

I know it is abit away, but is there anyone out there going to Couples Negril the week of April 16th to April 23, 2010? I am so excited to say that we booked out trip yesterday....Now I am on the count down...Its going to be a long Ontario winter for us....Just waiting to go!!!

paulnstacey

Actually for you it is 198 days away. For us it's 192.

See you there April 10 thru 18. I'll be under the neon green hat. Be sure to say hello or let me buy you a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    paulnstacey

See you there April 10 thru 18. I'll be under the neon green hat. Be sure to say hello or let me buy you a drink.
    Jim, did not know you booked!!!!

We are doing CSS in April, you need to try CSS one day!!!!!

paulnstacey

We won't be at CN until 4/17, but that still makes for a two day overlap. I'll have to keep an eye out for the hat and make the person under it buy me a drink!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

paulnstacey

That would be great, will look out for the neon green hat...Hope to meet up with the two of you......Don't have to much fun until the two fo us get there...lol

We will be there in April as well, just not sure which week yet.

Marie

We booked CN for our 30th anniversary. You really think I'm going to argue with jean over where we are for that special day? We will have exhausted our off resort adventures on the western end in 2010 and then it's time to move to the north side. So CSS or CTI in 2011 is a possibility. I still want to pick Blue Mountain coffee beans.

I think we need to plan a 2011 April Fools Reunion at CSS or CTI.

Ron & Rosa 25

Have I got a drink for you!

Attachment 2137

and they are soooo tasty!
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 07:03 PM.

This is my first time posting on the message board, so hopefully this works. We will also be at CN April 10-17. We are getting married on the 12th. I can't wait, this will be our first trip to Jamaica!

Marie

We booked CN for our 30th anniversary. You really think I'm going to argue with jean over where we are for that special day? We will have exhausted our off resort adventures on the western end in 2010 and then it's time to move to the north side. So CSS or CTI in 2011 is a possibility. I still want to pick Blue Mountain coffee beans.

I think we need to plan a 2011 April Fools Reunion at CSS or CTI.

Ron & Rosa 25

Have I got a drink for you!

Attachment 2137

and they are soooo tasty!
    Yikes! Something about those drinks look mighty strong Jim! LOL! But heck, we're gamers, we'll pretty much try anything at least once.
    Ron

Paulnstacey,
    We're from Whitby, not too far from you in Collingwood! We are off to CSA in 16 days but I just wanted to say hi to fellow Ontarians!
    Cheers,
    Terri

My Dearest Ron,

Mighty strong is exactly right....Imagine hot minty mouthwash, mixed with a shot of gasoline....gotta watch those, I lost the better part of an evening after two of them
    Kristen

Stacy&John

We hope to meet you both to congratulate you. You never know we might be on one of the balconies taking pictures.

Ron & Rosa 25

The Bob Marley goes down real smooth.

This might be the time to see if I can sell the rest of my neon yellow April Fools hats. I have about 50 left.

Attachment 2157
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 07:03 PM.

Don't let the pretty colors fool ya! lol

We will be there April 8th-12th.... 2nd timers! Can't wait! 26 weeks to go!!!

Joel & Mary

Dad(Rdyjmjm)..Peggy and I have NOT booked yet but we are looking to go to CN on April 10th and then transferring to CSS on the 17th.

Sure would be great to spend time with you and Jean again.

CN..Couples Negril...Oh,how I love typing these words.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:25 PM.

Dear son.

Do we share an early morning continental breakfast on the balcony?

I'm sure Ms Karen can arrange our rooms to be side by side.

By the way if you hear any snoring it's Jean and not me!

Are you going to make me drink one of those hair removal drinks?

What do you mean you haven't booked yet!!!!!
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; October 2nd, 2009 at 06:08 PM.

Dad(Rdyjmjm)...Peggy just said to book it..Yay me

We can indeed share breakfast on the balcony but NOT at 4 AM..Ok?
    Rooms side by side?Can CN handle you and I?
    So,you will have a Salty dog with me?Ruff Ruff

CN..Couples Negril...Oh,how I love typing these words.

Hey ya know what? Drunk or sober, that hat and visor look pretty cool, and being we'll be official April Fools next year, count me and Rosa in as buyers!

Oh and Kristen, trust me, the split second I saw the pic of that drink I knew it spelled t-r-o-u-b-l-e. But if I want to consider myself a true Couplesholic, I might as well adhere to the rites of passage.
    Ron

TW

You need to book that trip soon there son!

Maybe we can let the girls go to the spa and get pampered and we can go play golf.

We can start backwards beginning with the 19th hole.

Hey Tommy, You are going to be at CN on our 25th Wedding Anniversary !!!
    Art xo Francine

Ron & Rosa 25

If you are interested in a any hats drop me an email at RDYJMJM@YAHOO.COM. They are available 2 for $25.00 plus $5.00 S&H. I have plenty left over. I only have 2 visors left and they are $15.00 each and $5.00 S&H. If I carry them to CN with me for sale the price goes up.

All profits will be given to the ISSA Foundation and I finally broke even with expenses on these so except for S&H it all goes to the ISSA Foundation. These are a LIMITED EDITION hat and when they are gone they are gone.

Drinking a Bob Marley isn't a right of passage.

It's an inoculation for the JamaicanMeCrazy Flu.

TW

It took 4 years for CN to recover from our last get together you think we need to shake them up again?

OK! No 4 am continental breakfast. I promise. I hear that guests in years after have heard the ghostly echo of someone yelling from room 8201.

Do I have to drink one of those concoctions or just hold it?

Ms CN(Francine)..Your 25th anniversary?You are not old enough to be having a 25th anniversary.

BUT..I sure hope Peggy and I will be there so I can hand YOU a Salty Dog..Ruff Ruff...It would be great to see you and Mr Art again and CN would be the perfect place.

CN...Couples Negril....Oh,how I love typing these words.

Jim,

You and Jean would LOVE CSS!!!! But after this trip to CSS, I'm gonna be ready for a trip back to CN!!! LOL I need to find a job before I can be thinking too seriously about 2011, but would love to see you two again.

So you can get Tommy & Peggy all primed up and ready for us at CSS!!!! LOL

Ron & Rosa, BEWARE of those Bob Marley's they are lethal, and don't ever share one with anyone with straws, I fell for that once with good friends that chumped me!!!! Beware too of the never empty wine glass at Otaheite!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terri_Steve View Post
    Paulnstacey,
    We're from Whitby, not too far from you in Collingwood! We are off to CSA in 16 days but I just wanted to say hi to fellow Ontarians!
    Cheers,
    Terri
    Hope your trip is everything you are hoping it to be...Let us know how it is.... Us Ontarians have to look out for one another...lol....Enjoy your trip

Tommywommy, so happy you and Peggyweggy are headed back "home". tis a shame we will miss you two in Negril by one day.

Randy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast