Default Last week of April, 2014, at CN: Anyone else?

Just looking for others going to CN the last week of April, 2014. We'll be there the 23rd through the 30th and would like to have a sense as to how many others on this Board will be there. Looking forward to our third trip to CN, which really satisfies our need to get away.
    Peace,
    TonyS

My wife and I will be there April 19-26, then transferring to CSS for the next week. This will be our first time to Negril. Have you posted on the meetup board as well? There is a whole group of people posting on the meetup thread for Negril in April.

Hi TonyS - Hubby and I will be at CN the same week as you = April 23-30. This will be our fourth trip to the resort. Obviously we love the place. We really like the au naturel beach. That is where we spend the majority of our time. Only leave it to go get something to eat. See you on the beach. By the way, only 253 days to go.

We will be there 4/21-4/28, usually end up AN about 3pm ish...after hubby dives, lunch, etc....4th trip to CN, can't wait!

Greetings,
    I'm not counting yet, though wife, Sharon, is. How many days left, now, misskathyi2009? Yes, we've gone to the Meetup section on the Board, but it's not indicated that its an a/n list. We're looking forward to the benefit of the CN a/n experience, which seems to enhance many facets of our lives'; which keeps us going back, eh?
    Irie,
    TonyS

We will be there April 23-30 as well. Sounds like popular dates

Will catch a few of you the end of April...we arrive on the 28th....have enjoyed Tower Island and Sunset Beach, looking forward to checking out area at CN.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Will catch a few of you the end of April...we arrive on the 28th....have enjoyed Tower Island and Sunset Beach, looking forward to checking out area at CN.
    You must be from Boston....I'm just guessing. We're from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont; maybe you've heard of it? Anyway, does anyone know how many more days before the last week of April? It's early yet, but my second time in grad school, seeking another friggin' Master's is leaving me dreaming of Negril more now than previously. Am I the only person, who thinks of this kind of schedule:
    0800 Set up at beach (after earlier wake n bake, interpersonal encounter, breakfast). First sun!
    0830 Jump in the water for first float of day (about a half hour)
    0900 Return to lounger for another 30 minutes of sun (maybe forty-five).
    0945 Return to sea for float, before first drink of day
    1000 First drink of day, back to lounger.
    Repeat as many rounds as necessary (with obligatory visit to room at mid-day for quick fresh water shower and lunch)
    Sundown.
    Occasional swim after dark with hot tub before and after.

Thoughts?
    Irie,
    TonyS

TonyS.

Good guess. Like the agenda, first drink at 10?? What no Bloody Mary's with breakfast.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

There will be 4 of us there from Pittsburgh 4/23-4/30, too! Looking forward to it! First time at Couples
    peace n love

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post
    There will be 4 of us there from Pittsburgh 4/23-4/30, too! Looking forward to it! First time at Couples
    Will that be A/N or on the textile beach?
    Irie,
    TonyS

Tony's wife here. I DEFINITELY have a Bloody Mary with breakfast! He may wait until 10, but I certainly don't! What's the sense of having an in-room bar if you aren't going to use it every chance you get?!
    Sharon

Hello Sharon...You really can't wait until 10 while at Couples as you know...Can't say you drank all day if you don't start before noon! Our paths will only cross for a few days but hope to meet up with some fellow New Englanders.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt