Default Minister's denomination?

Hello everyone-

My husband and I are going to renew our vows and I'm strongly considering CN. However, one of my top MUST HAVE's is to incorporate our Christian faith in this ceremony - we just went to the court house 20 years ago. Soooo... Unless I totally overlooked it, I do not see anywhere the denomination of the minister is mentioned. I see in the FAQ section, there are options to have a Rabi or Catholic Priest perform your ceremony, but does anyone know if the minister is Christian? Or is that an option to have a Christian minister?

Thanks in advance

Nissi

We were married in Jamaica 5 years ago and they have Christian (Protestant) ministers available. Jamiaica is rich in its Christian heritage so incorporating your faith into the ceremony will not be a problem.

Many blessings on your stay and vow renewal,

Bart & Bug

Thank you sooo much! That really helps! Now I just have to decide between CN and CSS!

You're welcome. Oh...what a decision. We can't help you there since those are our 2 favorite Couples Resorts. There are so many great things about both of them. CSS has more of a Mediterranean feel (built on cliffs with gorgeous views of the ocean) while CN has soft, white sand and some of the most beautiful sunsets. Have fun making your choice!!!

We did our vow renewal in 2012(30 years) at CSA and the minister was non denomination Christian. The service was really nice with him giving a message from the book of Ruth. It was perfect for us.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography