Thread: trading places

Default trading places

Do they have trading places each and every day and can this
    be booked ahead of time. thanks

Trading Spaces is only on Monday, Wednesday's and Friday's. Once you arrive at the resort you can book a Trading Spaces day.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

M-w-f ,10-4 pm. Wait until you arrive to book.

I think it was offered 3 days per week when we were at CTI last fall. You can book trading places when you book your restaurant reservations and cat cruise after arrival.

Trading places is only done on certain days (can't remember which) and, we believe, you have to be there to sign up.

I believe it was only Teusdays and Thursdays for CTI /CSS, and it HAS to be booked ahead of time.

We are returning to CSS in March and was wondering, is there a limit on how many can swap on a particular day what do people do when they trade places to CTI?, what time do you leave and return?, if you are there all day do you have a room to change in etc and do you get chance to go out to the Island?, any info would be useful as we may consider doing it next time.

I believe it's limited to 10 couples per day.

I believe softtail is right - there is a maximum number of people but I've never traded places with more than a few couples.

It was m-w-f when we were there last (May 2012) and we were always able to sign up the day before with no problem.

It's from about 9-4 & if you get bored or want to leave early it's a very short cab ride back.

Yes you have access to the island - and quite frankly when we do it, that's where we stay all day!

No room so I suggest bringing a pool bag for your stuff - you don't need to bring towels as they are provided - just get them befOre you head to the island as they do not have them out there.

It's definitely a nice change of pace and we do it every time - this year though we decided we wanted a bIt more tower island so we're doing a split stay in October.

You also have to be a member of Romance Rewards to take advantage of Trading Places. Just be sure to sign up for Romance Rewards well before your trip.

thanks for the info and I am pretty sure we will give it a go next March and yes we have signed up for romance rewards