Default tired of searching- what days CTI cat cruise?

Yep folks, I am too lazy to continue searching the board for that info. Vacation mode is starting to kick in LOL. What days does the cat cruise run from CTI? Thanks in advance! 18 days and a wake up- 9th visit to Couples, but first to CTI!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

There is no cat cruise from CTI! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by jannette View Post
    Like they no longer do them or their never did it. Says on the website that they do.

I believe they have brought the cruise back. I heard they purchased the boat. Sorry though, I don't know the days. We always intend to do it, but I find the sand gravity to hard to resist.

I believe they have brought the cruise back. I heard they purchased the boat. Sorry though, I don't know the days. We always intend to do it, but I find the sand gravity too hard to resist.

???? Yes, there is. They run Wednesday and Saturday.

Three fresh water swimming pools + Jacuzzis
    Six unique restaurants serving the finest international cuisine with Caribbean flavors: Bayside Asian, Verandah continental cuisine, Patio Mediterranean and Italian fare, Eight Rivers Caribbean fusion, Beach Grill, Veggie Café
    Four bars, including the Tower Isle bar, and Piano bar, all serving premium brand liquors, wines and champagne
    Private island for au naturel sunbathing
    Watersports & scuba
    Synthetic grass tennis courts with lights, complimentary lesson
    Unlimited golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory at a nominal charge)
    Air-conditioned fitness center, with state-of the art cardio equipment.
    Classes include spinning, aerobics, yoga, Pilates and more provided by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
    Catamaran Cruises
    Glass-bottom boat tour
    Dunn's River Falls tour
    Shopping excursion to Downtown Ocho Rios
    Shuttle to Island Village, home of Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville"

It is listed as an inclusion- I know they did away with it for a while, but then they brought it back....
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

We were there in April and the CAT cruise was everyday except Sunday and Wed.

Yes, there IS a cat cruise at CTI!!!

They actually bought their own catamaran. See this thread for all the details. http://couples.com/mb/couples-main-m...ack-cti-21295/

That being said, I cannot actually remember the day it happens - I believe it used to be on Wednesday, but that rum punch they serve...makes the memory a little fuzzy. :-)

we thought it was back???????? is it or not?

Thought they just bought their own?? CSS doesn't have a cat cruise.

We haven't been there yet, but will be in three days. From what I've read on the message board they did cancel the Cat cruise about a year ago, which may be what jannette is thinking, but they brought it back again last October. Haven't heard anyone since say it's gone again, and TA reviews still mention it, so I think they have it. I'll find out days for you when I'm there. I posted a new thread that hasn't appeared yet specifically to gather questions that are CTI specific that I can help get answers for if you think of any other questions.