Thread: Daydreaming

Default Daydreaming

Sitting here on a rainy Tuesday in NJ, I find my mind wandering to our trip to CTI in 11 DAYS!!!! I am chomping at the bit to sit on the blue benches just beyond the lobby with a cold Red Stripe taking it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    Sitting here on a rainy Tuesday in NJ, I find my mind wandering to our trip to CTI in 11 DAYS!!!! I am chomping at the bit to sit on the blue benches just beyond the lobby with a cold Red Stripe taking it all in!
    Feel free to tell me to get the heck out of your chair when you arrive! 3 days, 8 hours for us!

Lucky dogs!

We will see you there Woods!!!

We will see you there Woods!!!

We'll miss you coach. Our count is at 89 today. And we're already chomping at the bit. Enjoy

looking forward to it Wiggy!!!! Rich, we are planning on April again though not booked yet, we hope to see you guys then. Im getting Deb on the island this time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    Are you still getting a trip together to Scotchies? If you're arriving Saturday, we're leaving the following Tuesday, so we could only go if you're planning that for Sunday or Monday. Leave a msg on my room phone when you're settled and ready for that red stripe - Van and Marie, Rm 3208. If we're not in we'll try to catch up with you.

Van, Monday sounds good to me, a nice lunch before the repeaters dinner. I have to ok it with the wife. We will leave a message for you when we get there. How is the weather?