Default One Of the Best Days of the Year !

"Couples Eve" , after months of counting down- tomorrow we have our travel day- and should be suckin on a cold Red Strip by noon friday- Thanks to all who contribute thoughts and ideas on this board, certainly have helped to make our trips more successful and enjoyable each year. If i can bring myself to do it- i will deliver a review upon returning. mike

Have a great time!! I'm so jealous!! 158 days for us!

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it.

Default Right behind ya

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Sylvia View Post
    "Couples Eve" , after months of counting down- tomorrow we have our travel day- and should be suckin on a cold Red Strip by noon friday- Thanks to all who contribute thoughts and ideas on this board, certainly have helped to make our trips more successful and enjoyable each year. If i can bring myself to do it- i will deliver a review upon returning. mike
    Our Couples Eve is this Saturday. Sunday we will be in our second come, Jamaica, by 1:00 e.s.t. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joi & Terruss

Our Couples Eve is on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will finally arrive "home" to our Jamaican Paradise on September 1, 2013, our Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1