Default I've got the blues.....in need of a cure!

So for two days now I have had the "Jamaican Blues" I eat sleep and breath thinking about our honeymoon.......which is 271 days away. Its been since 2012 since we have been "home" and well its killing me! Anyone else feel the same way? How do you get out of your blues???? 271 days is such a long time the wait is heard to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_miller2525 View Post
    So for two days now I have had the "Jamaican Blues" I eat sleep and breath thinking about our honeymoon.......which is 271 days away. Its been since 2012 since we have been "home" and well its killing me! Anyone else feel the same way? How do you get out of your blues???? 271 days is such a long time the wait is heard to bear.

I know EXACTLY how you feel... except I was "home" this last April and my next visit is 301 days away. To ward off my "Jamaican Blues", I usually spend my lunch hour surfing the message board. It keeps me connected to the Couples community and that makes me feel better, for at least an hour. I enjoy watching the pictures from my trips on my computer too. I have them set as my wallpaper and screen saver. The pictures remind me why I work... so I can go to Couples.

CN 2009, CSS 2013, CN 2014

Im right there with you!!! I have the " Jamaican Blues" Everyday!! We havent been since our Honeymoon in 2012 either. We are 273 days away! So Im just a few days behind you. The only way I can get over my blues is to listen to some Bob Marley, look at my pictures, or go on youtube and watch videos. Hope this helps!!

I feel the same way! Only our honeymoon is only 43 days away .... But at one point it seemed so far away!! I just look at pictures and let my imagination drift. I have also had fun shopping for the trip and making a master packing list to pass the time. We also made playlists for our Ipods. We have never been to Jamaica so can only imagine how we will feel when we have to leave! Hang in there ... It will be here before you know it!

Me too. We were there for a week in July & I am so ready to return. I just watched Donovan on Youtube,, I often find this helps.

We were there last nov. and I hope to return in 2016 for my 40 th and our 5 year anniversary.
    That is sooo far away we don't even have a love away ��