I'm staying at CSA next week and trying to talk hubby into trading places to CN for a day and trying the AN beach. Forecast looks pretty rainy so i was just curious what would happen in that situation. I guess we'd just hide out in a restaurant and wait it out? He's doing scuba on Mon and we're doing one love tour on weds so i guess that just leaves Friday. If it looks rainy fri, should we skip it? I was excited to finally have him on board to try something new but wondered how that would play out and if it's worth it to try.