Default A bunch of questions about Couples Negril

Hi everyone. My fiancee and I will be celebrating our honeymoon in March of 2014 at Couples Tower Isle for a week, and then Couples Negril for a week. I just made a similar post about Couples Tower Isle. Now I am am going to ask about Couples Negril. This is our first time to Jamaica and we are so excited. I know it's over 6 months away but we want to plan out what we can to make sure we do everything we want to do. Here goes:

What days do they offer the catamaran cruise, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?

What days do they offer the Sunset shuttle, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?

What days do they offer the shopping excursion, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?

What days do they offer the glass bottom boat tour, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?

What days do they offer the Margaritaville shuttle, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?

What days do they offer the trading places, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back? About how much would a taxi cost if you didn't want to stay the whole time? I have seen on other posts that Margaritaville is within walking distance to Couples Swept Away. Is this true? I was thinking if we did the trading places to Couples Swept Away could we go spend some time there, then walk to Margaritaville, and then walk back to Swept Away to get a ride back to Couples Negril? I am only asking this because the only reason I want to go to Margaritaville is to say I went there, and get a souvenir glass that says Margaritaville Jamiaca on it. I don't have to spend a lot of time there.

What days do they offer scuba diving, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back for all three? Morning trip, afternoon and the night diving?

What days can you do the private candlelit dinner on the beach and what times are those offered?

I am sure I will many more questions in the next 6+ months but i figured this was a good start to try and plan some stuff. Then we can decide what we must do or can do without. I don't think it will be possible to do EVERYTHING we want to do and still have time to relax in a 7 week trip at each place. I appreciate any and all responses and thank you very much in advance. Have a great day.

Tammy

Tammy, I kept a copy of the daily activities and events if you want to see them. email me at rbokur@gmail.com

Are you a certified diver or wanting to do the resort course? Certified dives are every day at 9am and 1:30 except Sunday which is a 2 tank dive at 9am. I believe the resort course is everyday but Sunday - plan on it taking all morning as you have to do your prep in the pool before you do the dive. You would be back around lunch.

Amy

Hi Tammy,

Most of your questions can be answered by visiting the Couples website. Go to Negril Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts | Couples Negril Inclusions and scroll to the bottom. The activities and social schedules are posted there.

I don't know about CSA or Margaritaville... But I know you can contact the Romance Concierge regarding your private dinner. I already booked my private dinner in the Tree House for our anniversary next year.

Hope you have a great vacation!

CN 2009, CSS 2013, CN 2014

Tammy look at the website for couples Negril(same for each resort) under activities & excursions;at bottom of page has tab to see activity schedule & social schedule. that will answer some of ur questions. we are going 10/27-11/3/13 for our 25th wedding anniversary, 1st timers to AI & Jamiaca so can tell u more after that!!!

Lots of question...hope this helps. Cat cruise leaves at four and comes back st sunset, it is offered four or five times a week. Can't remember exact days, but lots of fun....take tip money for the crew, but alcohol is plentiful. Scuba, snorkeling' glass bottom boat, candlelight dinners are offered everyday with various times but you can't make reservations until you arrive. If you can't make it to Margaritaville Negril, there is one at the airport on your way home. They always get you to the airport early and there's lots of great shopping there. Be sure to take the resort orientation tour and it will explain alot of these questions to yputo make your rese
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Lots of question...hope this helps. Cat cruise leaves at four and comes back at sunset, it is offered four or five times a week. Can't remember exact days, but lots of fun....take tip money for the crew, but alcohol is plentiful. Scuba, snorkeling, glass bottom boat, candlelight dinners are offered everyday with various times but you can't make reservations until you arrive. If you can't make it to Margaritaville Negril, there is one at the airport on your way home. They always get you to the airport early and there's lots of great shopping there. Be sure to take the resort orientation tour and it will explain alot of these questions to you. Have a great time!!!
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Hi Tammy,

No problem with planning so you can get more excited about the trip. Just be willing to adjust as you find more fun stuff to do once you get there. We'll try to answer your questions and are confident others will take care of those we can't or correct our mistakes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy737 View Post
    Hi everyone. My fiancee and I will be celebrating our honeymoon in March of 2014 at Couples Tower Isle for a week, and then Couples Negril for a week. I just made a similar post about Couples Tower Isle. Now I am am going to ask about Couples Negril. This is our first time to Jamaica and we are so excited. I know it's over 6 months away but we want to plan out what we can to make sure we do everything we want to do. Here goes:

What days do they offer the catamaran cruise, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?
    - Monday, Thursday and Saturday departing at 4 PM and getting back about 7 PM.
    What days do they offer the Sunset shuttle, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?
    - Haven't tried this so don't know.
    What days do they offer the shopping excursion, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?
    - Monday and Friday (departing at 2 PM) and Wednesday and Saturday (leaving at 10 AM). You're gone for about 2.5-3 hours.
    What days do they offer the glass bottom boat tour, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?
    - Daily...don't remember the times but believe there's one in the morning and the afternoon (we usually snorkel).
    What days do they offer the Margaritaville shuttle, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back?
    - Departed Wednesday at 5 PM (last time we were there)...can't remember the return time.
    What days do they offer the trading places, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back? Monday, Wednesday and Friday (we believe) from 10 AM to 4 PM. About how much would a taxi cost if you didn't want to stay the whole time? Never felt the need. I have seen on other posts that Margaritaville is within walking distance to Couples Swept Away. Is this true? I was thinking if we did the trading places to Couples Swept Away could we go spend some time there, then walk to Margaritaville, and then walk back to Swept Away to get a ride back to Couples Negril? I am only asking this because the only reason I want to go to Margaritaville is to say I went there, and get a souvenir glass that says Margaritaville Jamiaca on it. I don't have to spend a lot of time there.

What days do they offer scuba diving, and what time do you leave, and what time do they bring you back for all three? Morning trip, afternoon and the night diving?
    - Daily...not sure of times.
    What days can you do the private candlelit dinner on the beach and what times are those offered?
    - Every day (though the Tree House is really a neat option) and times are between about 6 and 10 PM.
    I am sure I will many more questions in the next 6+ months but i figured this was a good start to try and plan some stuff. Then we can decide what we must do or can do without. I don't think it will be possible to do EVERYTHING we want to do and still have time to relax in a 7 week trip at each place. I appreciate any and all responses and thank you very much in advance. Have a great day.

Tammy
    Hope this helps in your planning.

Bart & Bug

Thank you all for your responses. It is very much appreciated. 200 days to go. Ugh. Lol.

Jassycat-ill be emailing you later.

AAS- I'm not certified but my fiancée is. I won't be diving. Just he will be.

Thank you all so much for your help. Have a great day.