Default Any updates to cn an section

This will be our first trip to couples or any resort that has AN beach or topless beach section. Was wondering what all they have on the AN side as I have read about an updated Bar and a Hot tub. Have there been any other updates and do a lot of people hang out on the AN side ? We would like to but want to meet new people and be social also. Fill me in on what to expect. Thanks.

We usually spend the morning at the AN side and then spend the afternoon at the swim-up bar on the other side. We have never seen it very crowded at the AN side and did not have much opportunity ro be social, that is why we did a split day.

Quote Originally Posted by CBLEEK View Post
    This will be our first trip to couples or any resort that has AN beach or topless beach section. Was wondering what all they have on the AN side as I have read about an updated Bar and a Hot tub. Have there been any other updates and do a lot of people hang out on the AN side ? We would like to but want to meet new people and be social also. Fill me in on what to expect. Thanks.
    Yes...very nice hot tub, which is normally not used much except during rain and at night. Normally it's too hot in there during the day otherwise. Haven't experienced the new bar but have seen pictures. It looks great, with bar stools and an overhang for shade. There is also a bocce ball court. The social aspect really depends on how outgoing you are. At CN AN beach, it seems that there are social people, but many are afraid to make the initial approach. Kind of like a high school dance. Once a few couples start talking, then others usually join in. The new bar should help. People will also start conversations while out in the water. Also, utilize the Meet Up At Couples Negril portion of the message board and make some friends before you get there. Getting couples to post pictures of themselves also makes it easier to find each other at the resort.

If you have any specific questions or would like to see pictures of the AN beach layout, just e-mail me at the address below.

Bocce Ball court, Horse shoes, and the new bar is great. Although unlike before when you could self serve when the bartender was away, that is now a no no.

The bar stools at the new AN Beach bar are wood. Please make note to self to sit on a towel. Some seem to think it's ok to plop down without anything between them and the stool. One Lady brought down shower caps and passed them out, LOL too funny. They fit right over the seat