Default New Couples Resorts Photos

On this board I see lots of requests to view photos of the resort taken by guests, so I decided to start a new group on Flickr called Couples Resorts Photos. For those of you that may not know what Flickr is, it is a free photo sharing site. I have uploaded over 800 photos from our last two trips to Couples Sans Souci to get this group started. They may be viewed by clicking on the link above.

I think that this will be another great way to showcase the beauty of the resorts and all that they can offer. As most guests already display their photos online on various photo sharing sites, I thought that this could be a great place for everyone to share their memories.

I have included the description of the group I created below. This is what people will see when visiting the group on Flickr.

This group was created to show the world our love of the Couples Resorts and to allow others to explore the unique beauty of the different properties.

Many people on the Couples message board have asked if anyone has photos that they can view, whether they are new to the resort and just want to know what to expect or they just want to remember how beautiful it was. So I decided to start this group to allow people to upload their photos of the wonderful paradise known as Couples Resorts in Jamaica.

This group is not run by Couples Resorts or any staff member but by loyal repeat guests wanting to share our love of the resort.

For those of you that may not know, Couples Resorts (www.couples.com) proudly owns and operates four luxury all-inclusive, couples-only resorts on the beautiful island of Jamaica. There are two resorts in Negril and two resorts in Ocho Rios. Travel and Leisure magazine awarded Couples four top 25 awards for the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas.

From the Couples website: "Discover the Caribbean’s most inclusive and most romantic all-inclusive resorts. From fine dining and beach beverage service to off-site excursions. All couples and all included, in a natural setting designed to stimulate your senses. Our four unique boutique-style Jamaican resorts, create the perfect paradise for the two of you to rediscover the passion that first brought you together."

More information about this resort can be found by visiting the Couples website listed below.
    Couples Resorts - Main Site
    Couples Sans Souci - Ocho Rios
    Couples Tower Isle - Ocho Rios
    Couples Negril - Negril
    Couples Swept Away - Negril

As for the rules for posting images in this group:
    There are really no rules.
    Just post photos taken by you on your stay at the resort. Also, comments on members photos are very welcome and even encouraged.

*NOTE: Any photos disrespecting the Couples Resorts in any way, other resort companies have been known to do this trying to drive business away, will be removed and the user will be banned from posting to this group in the future.
    Once again, the link to view the photos on this group is Couples Resorts Photos.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

I want to bump this thread back up in case it got lost in the pile of all the post updates over the weekend.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Great Idea!

Default Great Idea

Great Idea Jeff,
    I just added a few & will continue to do so as time permits.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

I had three sets on Flickr, Couples Swept Away 2007,2008,2009 that I tried to submit, but I don't know if they went to your group.

Default Wonderful photos, thank you!

Jeff, thank you for posting so many amazing photos. It looks like you and Mandy had great times on all your trips. And you are a super talented photographer. Thanks for sharing your gift.

Neat! I need to re-up my Flickr acct.

Yay!! Thank you Jeff! I need something to help me pass the time until I get married at Sans Souci October 23!!!!
    ~Christy~

Quote Originally Posted by Zazu View Post
    I had three sets on Flickr, Couples Swept Away 2007,2008,2009 that I tried to submit, but I don't know if they went to your group.
    If you added them to the group they should have showed up immediately. The easiest way to add whole sets to the group is to first join the group then go to Organize & Create, click on Sets & Collections, double click on the set you want to add, now click on Batch Edit drop down menu and select Send to Group and select the Couples Resorts Photos group. Voila! You set is now added to the group. You can now do this for any remaining sets you want to add.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLakesLove View Post
    Jeff, thank you for posting so many amazing photos. It looks like you and Mandy had great times on all your trips. And you are a super talented photographer. Thanks for sharing your gift.
    Thank you very much. I like to consider myself a "serious" amateur photographer. Can't wait to return in July and as you know there will be many more photos to post.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

One really great thing about having this group of photos is that when your on the groups page you can search for specific photos like "map", "lobster", "beach", "room" or whatever you can think of. As long as the photos have descriptive titles, descriptions, or are tagged with descriptive words they will be found using the search function.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this group. It is growing fast. 936 photos and 22 members as of this post.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Yes you do! You have some really good photos if I remember correctly.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    Yes you do! You have some really good photos if I remember correctly.
    Thanks. I'm my own biggest critic, so that is a "feel good" post.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Still waiting on your adds to the group.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

I just wanted to remind everyone about this great collection of images of the resorts. There has been over 3,100 photos contributed to this collection and they really show the beauty of the resorts.

If you have some photos of any of the resorts please feel free to add them to the collection! There has been a lot of really great response to this and I have heard from a lot of people about how they just love to see all the photos and relive their time in paradise! And for those yet to visit Couples, it really gives you a great idea and feel for the greatness that awaits you.

Enjoy!

Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Are there any plans to separate the photos into groups for each of the different resorts? I'm not familiar with Flickr, so maybe there's an easier way, but I was specifically looking for CTI photos, and only found a few interspersed among the hundreds of others from other resorts. We're leaving for CTI tomorrow and will have some of our own to contribute but don't want to post them in the wrong place. Thanks for setting this up!

You can search for CTI but it will depend on how people have their images titled and/or tagged.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos