Thread: CSA Rooms

Default CSA Rooms

So I have several questions

We are going to be staying at the Couples Swept Away in June of 2015.

We are looking for a ocean front room with a great view and a Jacuzzi.
    Dose the Premier Beachfront Suite offer a Jacuzzi? It seems like it offers a great view!
    And dose the Great House Jacuzzi Suite offer a beach front view?

I also wanted to know if I should use a travel agent to book the trip or do it myself?

Thanks!

No jacuzzi in the premier bfs , but great view and jacuzzi in the ghjs. Not sure if you can fit 2 people as we haven't stayed in one yet. If it was me, I'd go with the premier bfs. We've stayed in the beachfront verandas and loved the first floor for the easy beach access and great views.
    If you'd like a few pics of csa, email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com
    Btw, both would be good choices , there really are no bad rooms at csa. I used to use a travel agent but now I book directly with couples and the airlines, good luck and happy planning

The Premier Beachfront Suite doesn't offer a jacuzzi but does have an awesome view from the wrap-around porch/balcony. If you're fortunate enough to get rooms 2235 or 2236 (bldg 41 on a map) you'll be in the center of the resort and nearby a jacuzzi that sits between the Beachfront Verandah Suite buildings (#42 & 43 on a map).

We haven't stayed in a GHJS so am counting on someone else to answer that part of your question.

Booking can be just as easy with Couplese as it is with a TA.

You're welcome!

The only rooms at CSA that have jacuzzis in the rooms are the Great House Jacuzzi Suite rooms. The Great House is set back a bit from the beach, so I wouldn't call it beach front, but it's still a good view. I've attached a photo from when we stayed in the GHJS room. The beachfront rooms at CSA are much closer to the beach than the Great House rooms.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The P.B.S., do not have a Jacuzzi, but who cares? We always go through an agent , just in case. Others do it on their own, but just not my cup of tea.

Thanks for the help! I'm still debating if I should go through a travel agent or do it myself?

Hello all! I have been reading these boards for over a year now in preparation for our trip,and the time has finally come - we leave next week! I couldn't be more excited. I am in the process of completing our pre check-in (yay!!) and I believe that you can request a particular room here. Bart and Bug - do you happen to have any pics from the rooms you suggested 2235 or 2236? Thank you in advance! I cannot wait to see what it is that you all love so much about Couples!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bgernt View Post
    Hello all! I have been reading these boards for over a year now in preparation for our trip,and the time has finally come - we leave next week! I couldn't be more excited. I am in the process of completing our pre check-in (yay!!) and I believe that you can request a particular room here. Bart and Bug - do you happen to have any pics from the rooms you suggested 2235 or 2236? Thank you in advance! I cannot wait to see what it is that you all love so much about Couples!!!
    I don't believe you can request a specific room until you arrive in person and check in.