Default Requesting a room on the AN side

We just booked our second tip to CN for March 2014. We chose CN because we loved the AN beach but last trip our room was on the opposite side of the resort. What is the best way to request a room closer to or on the AN beach? We booked a deluxe Oceanfront room.

Ask when you check in. With that category, you could end up in 7 or 8
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Ask when you check in. With that category, you could end up in 7 or 8
    Are those the buildings around AN beach?

If I'm not mistaken, the category you are referring to is deluxe OCEANVIEW. That being the case, there are some of those rooms on the side opposite from the AN side. I know because we wound up with one of them in Bldg 4 or 5 last year. That was not acceptable to my wife, so we requested a move to 7/8 and they were able to move us the next day. Since you can't request in advance, that's about the only way I know to go about it.

Bldgs 6-9 are the ones around the AN beach.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by 2424 View Post
    Are those the buildings around AN beach?
    Buildings 6-9 are the ones closest to the AN beach, but you can only see the AN beach from building 9 and that is only on the top floors and only a few of the rooms.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Blocks 6, 7, 8 and 9 are in a semi-circle facing the a/n beach. 9 is the furthest away from the pool - it's at the edge of the property, right next to Grand Lido or whatever they call it now. 6 is right next to the entertainment and eating area so is loud. We've stayed in 7, 8 and 9. We prefer 9 because it is the closest to the a/n beach, and has the least road and other noise. We always book Deluxe Ocean because most if not all of this category rooms are in 6/7/8/9 blocks. As Colorado said, just ask when you check in. Also, because we prefer 9, we'll tell the desk that we are glad to wait for a room in the 9 block, because "waiting" means sitting on the beach which is what we're going to do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
    Blocks 6, 7, 8 and 9 are in a semi-circle facing the a/n beach. 9 is the furthest away from the pool - it's at the edge of the property, right next to Grand Lido or whatever they call it now. 6 is right next to the entertainment and eating area so is loud. We've stayed in 7, 8 and 9. We prefer 9 because it is the closest to the a/n beach, and has the least road and other noise. We always book Deluxe Ocean because most if not all of this category rooms are in 6/7/8/9 blocks. As Colorado said, just ask when you check in. Also, because we prefer 9, we'll tell the desk that we are glad to wait for a room in the 9 block, because "waiting" means sitting on the beach which is what we're going to do anyway.
    Thanks. I was wondering what building #s we needed to request.

We have been in building 6 both times we stayed at CN (at our request). It was not at all noisy and I will be requesting it again for our trip in April. It is very close to the AN beach, not overlooking it, but we stepped out only a matter of feet to the beach. I love it!

We are looking to try CN for the first time, have been to CSS and CSA……We loved sunset beach at CSS, but we are worried the an beach at CN may not be as good?? When we were at csa people were constantly walking up and down the beach….can they do that on the an beach at CN? Please give me as much input and details as you can. Thanks!!

Hey MON...if you want the BEST rooms they have at CN get either room 9208 0n the second floor or 9308 on the third floor, they are both Beachfront Suites.....beautiful double rooms, bathroom big enough for a party. Hammock, 2 sliders, fantastic view over the AU natural beach. Bev and I had 9308 2 years and 9208 one year.
    We will be back Dec. 3 to 9th in a smaller room...
    Art N Bev.

Are we able to be anywhere near the AN section by booking a Deluxe Gardenview? Or do you have to be a Deluxe Oceanview to be in these buildings? We would like to be as close to the AN section as possible for convenience.

Thanks!
    Laura

Ask for building 9 and you will probably get it. That is the closest to the AN beach and you don't need Ocean view to request. We will be back there 3 months from today and can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post
    Are we able to be anywhere near the AN section by booking a Deluxe Gardenview? Or do you have to be a Deluxe Oceanview to be in these buildings? We would like to be as close to the AN section as possible for convenience.

Thanks!
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post

Thanks!
    Laura
    For the most part the deluxe gardenview rooms are in buildings 2, 3 and 4 however you can request buildings 6 to 9 when you arrive. If they have something available they may move you. On our last trip we were to be in building 4 but right as we arrived I asked to be in building 7 to 9 and they were able to give us a room in Building 7. This was technically an upgrade from the deluxe gardenview. Never hurts to ask, the worst that happens is they say no.

Only 268 days to a new Couples experience at CSS and SSB.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, CN 2013