Default Birthday at Swept Away

I will be arriving on 10-10 for a week. Celebrating my birthday! Any tips on dining and reservations? I have been told you have to make reservations for certain places right when you arrive or won't get in??? Any other important tips?

My husband and I relocated from Chicago area to Naples, FL Ocho Rios on our honeymoon, Negril several years ago (stayed at a place called Poinciana) but fell in love with Swept Away one day after riding bikes over there.

Make sure to let them know it is your birthday. They will fix you your own special dessert!! Have fun!!!
    Kristen

When is your B-Day? I am going to Swept Away for mine on the 18th.

Happy B-day Libra!! Enjoy your time at CSA!! I'm sure you'll get free drinks, and maybe someone will buy you a free dinner on your special day!! But seriously, if you let them know, the staff will do their best to make your day special....

And yes, you do need to make reservations for Feathers and Lemongrass. Be sure to talk w/the concierge when you check in....if you're flexible with the time you eat, there should be no problem w/getting into either/both restaurants (and neither should be missed)....just be sure your SO brings closed toe shoes, a collared shirt and long pants for Feathers. And you may want to bring a shawl, as it is air conditioned, and generally CHILLY!!

Two things NOT TO MISS: a massage and some time in the serene Buddah Pool at the spa, and (of course) floating in the ocean with a drink in hand.....

Have fun!!

We just got back from celebrating my birthday at Swept Away. We reserved Feathers for dinner and it was fabulous. They made me a cake and sang happy birthday. If you let them know ahead of time that it is your birthday they will do what they can to make it special for you. Enjoy and Happy Birthday! BTW you will love Swept Away...this was our 4th trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

happy birthday Jenn. hope you and Chris had a great trip "home".

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    happy birthday Jenn. hope you and Chris had a great trip "home".

Randy
    Thanks Randy!! We did indeed have a wonderful trip "home". I can't believe it is over. It goes by so fast. Hopefully we will be able to get back some time soon.

~Jenn

Default CSA-Birthday

My birthday is 10-11 - thanks everyone for the great tips