Default Where are all the Couples Barbados Reviews?

We are going in October and keep checking the message board everyday for CB reviews. People state they will post or answer any questions but I don't see any responses unless I am just missing them somewhere?
    Calling all Couples Barbados guests since the grand opening on June 15th. Where are you?

You should try trip advisor for any reviews. Not everyone who travels to Couples resorts use this message board. I have been looking at the reviews, and for sure, they have certainly gotten better as things seem to have settled into place in Barbados.

YES!!! I am also looking for CB posts daily - we have booked CB for November 2014 and I am searching for reviews. I just joined the Couples Barbados Facebook Group, and that has helped a little. Am hoping for more on this board.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

how do you get on the Couples Barbados Facebook group please?

Default CCB reviews

We are arriving on Thursday for 10 nights, so will post a review on our return, I have been checking CCB reviews on Trip advisor and they have improved tremendously. Also a friend went for her honeymoon beginning of July and she was very complimentary, so really looking forward to it. I do think however that we have been well and truly spoilt with both CTI and CSA, so CB have a lot to live up too, which is why I think there have been so many bad reveiws. Watch this space!

Go to the "groups" section on facebook, type Couples Barbados in the search box, and click "join group" link. It will take a few hours for someone to approve your request. There is also a group for Couples Resorts in general.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014