Default CSA Ocean Verandah Suite pics?

My husband & I just booked our first trip to CSA for our 10th anniversary this November! I've googled pics of the Ocean Verandah suites but any images I found were from several years ago. Just wondering if anyone has some current (like 2017!) pics of these rooms? And how far are they from the ocean? Thanks!

There was another Ocean Verandah Suite topic posted on msg board not too long ago... I would suggest to read what was discussed there also. All suites no matter if it's Beachfront, Ocean or Gardenview... if it has the word verandah in the room category name, they they will all have the exact same layout and all rooms will have the same dimensions. The only variance between those rooms or categories is where they sit in proximity to the beach/road AND if you have a corner suite, you will have added windows behind your bed and an additional open wall on your patio since you are not between 2 other suites.

So if you seen pics from a few yrs ago, it will look the same. All bathrooms in any Verandah room category have showers and no tubs so if you have pics of bathrooms showing tubs, that would be just about the only change.

Beachfront Verandah suites are the row of buildings that directly face beach/water. Ocean Verandah suites are set behind the Beachfront Verandah Suites and Gardenview Verandah suites are behind the Ocean Verandah Suites. I noted in the other post.. Ocean Verandah suites do NOT necesarily mean you will have a view of the ocean since again they are set behind the beachfront Verandah suites. Some Ocean verandahs do have views of the beach/water and some do NOT. As I also noted, there are even some Garden Verandah suites that also have a slight view of the ocean too but most do not.

Very slim chance of a slice of an ocean view from the ocean veranda suites but maybe only 2 minute walk to the beach. Nothing is very far from the beach as csa is a long and narrow property. We stay in the gardens now and it was only about 2.5 minute walk from our garden veranda.

Thank you so much for all the info! I have a better understanding of the distance to the beach. :-)

Just to clarify, most of the OVS pics on this message board and on TripAdvisor,etc date back to 2009 or 2010. I am looking to see if anyone out there has more recent pics of the inside of the OVS rooms/bathrooms. I'm just curious, that's all. I already know that our ocean view will be a bit of a crapshoot, depending on which room we get. But paying an extra $600 for a better view just wasn't in the budget!

Quote Originally Posted by aj409 View Post
    Thank you so much for all the info! I have a better understanding of the distance to the beach. :-)

Just to clarify, most of the OVS pics on this message board and on TripAdvisor,etc date back to 2009 or 2010. I am looking to see if anyone out there has more recent pics of the inside of the OVS rooms/bathrooms. I'm just curious, that's all. I already know that our ocean view will be a bit of a crapshoot, depending on which room we get. But paying an extra $600 for a better view just wasn't in the budget!
    If you are not finding any recent bathroom or room pic of the OVS in particular... but see recent pics of a Beachfront or Gardenview Verandah suite, the OVS will look exactly the same since all verandah suites have exact same amenities, dimensions etc.

Thank you welovecouplesresorts! You are a wealth of info!