Default Suggestions of what to order at Feathers...

I feel like there is so much information about what to eat at Seagrapes/Patios ect... Any suggestions on what the "signature dishes" at Feathers would be?? Also, we will not be there on Lobster night so would be ordering from the normal menu...

Here is a link to the Feathers menu that is on this website. There may be some differences in the menu when you arrive.

http://couples.com/swept-away/feathers-restaurant.pdf
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

I Loved the Coconut Shrimp at Feathers. We ate there twice, and loved everything they had, but the Coconut Shrimp was the highlight of my dining at CSA. Also, and this may sound silly, but even if you don't normally eat 'greens' try the Sautéed Island Greens at both Feathers and Patois Patio. I don't eat greens, but these were great.

Quote Originally Posted by TomandCindy View Post
    I Loved the Coconut Shrimp at Feathers. We ate there twice, and loved everything they had, but the Coconut Shrimp was the highlight of my dining at CSA. Also, and this may sound silly, but even if you don't normally eat 'greens' try the Sautéed Island Greens at both Feathers and Patois Patio. I don't eat greens, but these were great.
    Hope the Coconut shrimp is on the menu when we're there, it wasn't on the one Randy posted.

The beef tenderloin is always top-notch. If you're lucky enough to have the opportunity to have the pumpkin soup, do it!

Loin fish is awesome. Cant wait to eat it again

I told the waiter I was having trouble deciding between the shrimp and tenderloin and he brought me both. It was perfect and really one of the best meals I've ever had. My spouse got fish (snapper, maybe?) and loved it. Enjoy!

Soup, I kid you not, order it in any of the restaurants that offer it! The tenderloin is good too.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

The menu changes mid week so there will be some different items. The wife had the tenderloin and I had Rack of Lamb.(not what they are listing on the above menu but a traditional ROL) Both were REALLY good.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

Thank you all very much for your input.. Only few more nights of work and on our way to CSA