Default Advice for Pelican Bar and which falls trip?

We are thinking of visiting the Pelican Bar but we also want to visit either YS or Mayfield Falls. Is it feasible to do the Pelican Bar AND one of the falls in a day? If so, is one better than the other to fit it all in? I'm leaning towards Mayfield Falls, but I don't know whether YS is closer and more realistic to get to the Pelican Bar as well. Any opinions out there? Thanks in advance.

Asked the same thing. From CN, we were told YS and Pelican are done most often together in one day.

We did YS Falls with the Pelican Bar, it was AMAZING!

Thanks Barb and tanfastic. I can't wait to leave! One week from today, we will be on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasCheri View Post
    We are thinking of visiting the Pelican Bar but we also want to visit either YS or Mayfield Falls. Is it feasible to do the Pelican Bar AND one of the falls in a day? If so, is one better than the other to fit it all in? I'm leaning towards Mayfield Falls, but I don't know whether YS is closer and more realistic to get to the Pelican Bar as well. Any opinions out there? Thanks in advance.
    We did the Pelican Bar and YS and Black River Safari on a day excursion (about 8-4pm) and they were all awesome. Used Big Ship Private Tours with Dudley and he was excellent. The Pelican Bar is a once in a lifetime experience... we picked up pepper shrimp on Bamboo Avenue and brought with us to the bar... delicious!!! Did not do the Mayfield Falls but loved YS. Enjoy!

TRM - Was entry to the YS falls and Black River Safari included in Dudley's price or do we need to make arrangements for that ourselves? Do we have to make reservations or does he take care of that? Thanks!

Any way I can do Pelican bar from CTI?

Quote Originally Posted by DallasCheri View Post
    TRM - Was entry to the YS falls and Black River Safari included in Dudley's price or do we need to make arrangements for that ourselves? Do we have to make reservations or does he take care of that? Thanks!
    Yes everything was set up by Dudley and we paid him (I think it was about $100USD each) when he picked us up that morning at CSA. I would email Big Ship Private tours and he will let you know exactly. Lunch was also included in this. He brought us to a restaurant and we had a delicious meal. Excellent service and excursions for the price.