Default Help choosing a resort!

We a stuck deciding between CN, CSA and CTI. I have heard CTI is a least favorite compared to the others. We would like to do activities off the resort 1-2 days, spend the majority of the time relaxing on the beach/pool with cocktails in hand and we definitely want something that has a fun nightlife. Do any of these resorts have a "younger" feel compared to others? We like meeting people and going out dancing, etc. This trip will be next August (7 days) for our honeymoon. I appreciate any and all advice

Recommended CSA to a friends daughter for their honeymoon and they loved it. The big difference in the resort you listed is that CN and CSA are in Negril and have much nicer beaches than Ocho Rios.

Trip #6 for us in April, married there and now won't go anywhere else. If you'd like a few pics, email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com

There's really no most favorite or "least favorite" Couples Resort but one that fits you best. Each resort is different and appeals to different people. As goodspkr stated, the Negril resorts, CSA & CN have nicer beaches. Any of the resorts would fit the bill of giving a place to relax "on the beach/pool with cocktails in hand" along with having ample attactions "off the resort". In fact, the Ocho Rios resorts, CSS & CTI, offer a trip to Dunn's River Falls that's included. When it comes to "a fun nightlife" well...CSA is the winner. They have the Aura Lounge with Ultimate Chocolate playing piano for a fun sing-along a few nights a week and disco that runs into the early morning hours.

Hope this helps in your decision!

Default which couples?

couples negril..my personal fav
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle18 View Post
    We a stuck deciding between CN, CSA and CTI. I have heard CTI is a least favorite compared to the others. We would like to do activities off the resort 1-2 days, spend the majority of the time relaxing on the beach/pool with cocktails in hand and we definitely want something that has a fun nightlife. Do any of these resorts have a "younger" feel compared to others? We like meeting people and going out dancing, etc. This trip will be next August (7 days) for our honeymoon. I appreciate any and all advice

Swept away!

Quote Originally Posted by danielle18 View Post
    CSA is the only Couples resort that has a nightclub and is on the liveliest stretch of beach. If you want to get off the resort and visit the local Negril scene, all you need to do is walk towards the water and turn left. Neither CN or CTI offer this kind of direct access, nor do they have much of a nightlife outside of the standard evening entertainment show and piano bar (CSA also has these).

I recommend CSA.

CTI is in the process of renovating the old logo shop into a night club. We personally love CTI!

CN is the only resort I have been to and wouldn't go anywhere else. We are going back in 33 days. Just booked the One Love Pub Crawl which takes you to local Negrils bars! Nnightlife at CN is not really busy. Everyone parties all dayand nights are pretty qquiet.