Default Room suggestions and questions?.

Going back to CSA in November booked an Ocean Verandah room. Would like to be centrally located, quiet, nice view, and bath tub. Any suggestions on building or room we should try to request?

At some point I saw a message on the board about a blue diamond jewelry vendor at CSA. Does anyone know? Do they take credit cards or cash only?

Does anyone know when lobster season is and what nights it's served at which restraunts?

Is Margarittaville worth the visit?

Can't wait to be home again!

I can only help with part of your post.

When we were at CSA in July, they served lobster at multiple restaurants at different nights, but I cannot remember exactly where & when.

Margaritaville... don't make a special trip out of it! We walked there one afternoon with some friends who were staying next door. About a 10 minute walk. There was basically a public beach in front of it & people everywhere! We only got drinks & they were pretty pricey, especially when you already paid for drinks at CSA & you can have those whenever & however you want! There were only a few people eating in the restaurant. Not much going on other than a magician walking around working for tips. It may be different at night, but we did not think it would be worth it to go back. It was also rated #103 out of 116 restaurants in Negril...

If you are interested in doing something off the resort, try the One Love Pub Crawl!

All of the Ocean Verandah rooms are located on the new side of the resort, which is the south side down by Patios and the swim up bar. None of them are really centrally located.

Lobster season is Saturday nights from July 1 - March 31.