Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How do I get a seat on the One Love Bus???

My finacee and I will be at CSA from Sept 15th-22nd for our wedding. While on the island we want to go on the One Love Bus Tour. How do we get a seat on the bus? Will I make arrangments thru CSA or do I need to contact the driver himself?
    Thanks
    Brandie

Email Lenbert at bananaznegril@gmail.com.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com. I just communicated with him yesterday about our November trip. Very responsive guy. Enjoy!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

Just contact Lenbert. Have a blast the trip is lots of fun. I do wish he didn't cram so many people on the bus though.

Send an email to Lenbert Williams at bananaznegril@hotmail.com

Email Lenbert Williams at bananaznegril@hotmail.com and let him know what date and where you are staying. My first trip to Jamaica is in 11 days and we're doing the one love tour on 8/21. So excited!

Contact Lenbert Williams directly to make arrangements.
    bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 3/2011
    CSA 6/2013

From what I read here you might get on the love bus but are not guaranteed a "seat."

Just e-mail Lenbert (driver, tour guide) and let him know the day and the resort he was quick to reply to us with a time he would pick us up. To bad you were not going a week later we are going the 8/28/2013. Here is his e-mail address bananaznegril@hotmail.com Have fun!

what exactly is the one love bus?
    Will and Sarah

My "seat" was my honeys' lap, poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Bab1974 View Post
    My finacee and I will be at CSA from Sept 15th-22nd for our wedding. While on the island we want to go on the One Love Bus Tour. How do we get a seat on the bus? Will I make arrangments thru CSA or do I need to contact the driver himself?
    Thanks
    Brandie
    My fiance and I will be there for our honeymoon at the same time!

Sarah, it a tour bus that stops at local watering holes that don't get a lot of tourist business. We stopped at 6 or 7 bars (too many imo) and stayed for a half hour or so for a drink and sometimes snacks. It was fun but the bus was way too crowded. A tip for Lenbert is expected and most people tipped him 20 dollars per couple.

cool thanks
    Will and Sarah

Thanks everyone!!! I sent him an e-mail, now I wait for his to reply..39 more days till we are there..

You will have so much fun on the One Love Pub Crawl! Lenbert is WONDERFUL!

We are going to CSA in early December, so how do you pick your date without knowing what nights you can get into restaurants? Does the bus run 7 days a week? We arrive on a Wed and leave the following Wednesday.

One more question...What time will we get back to CSA after the tour? I got my confirmation e-mail today, we got "seats"

Around 730-8PM

We will be here the same time on our honeymoon. What day did you sign up for, we want to go too!

We are going Fri Sept 20th. From what I read on tripadvisor he only runs Wed, Fri and Sun, unless you get a group of 9 or more together for him. He is picking us up at CSA at 2:25pm..

Anyone going September 18th??

I'm really excited about this! My husband and I are coming to CSA/Jamaica for the first time Sept. 14-21. We are very anxious. We are doing the pub crawl on September 18th.
    Erin & Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by suttonjamaica View Post
    I'm really excited about this! My husband and I are coming to CSA/Jamaica for the first time Sept. 14-21. We are very anxious. We are doing the pub crawl on September 18th.
    Looks like we may be seeing you on the bus.. It looks like it will be a good time!

You're arriving on our wedding date! We'll be getting to CN on the 16th for our honeymoon

Default Money Needed, How much

Quote Originally Posted by suttonjamaica View Post
    I know this is pay as you go. Besides tip for the driver how much can one expect to pay per couple for this bar hopping. Our group of 10 is heading to CSA Nov4-11 and we usually do a resort bar hop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast