Hybrid View

Default Floyds Pelican Bar? Blue Hole?

Coming to CTI tomorrow...no, wait...TODAY and was just browsing some of the posts and saw mention of both places. It appears they are closer to Negril...anyone familiar with either? Worth the trip? How far is it from CTI?

What about some of the private tour companies I see linked in some of the posts? Reputable? Get your money's worth?

Thanks in advance, see you tomorrow!!!!

By the time you read this we will be there too. they are about a 4 hour drive. I am putting together a lunch trip to scotchees on Monday, please join us! Let me know. You cant miss me. Big guy with a large scorpion tat on my L arm. and a claddah on my right. I will be the one schooling the younger peeps at the pool bar! LOL Wah gwan mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmreeder View Post
    Coming to CTI tomorrow...no, wait...TODAY and was just browsing some of the posts and saw mention of both places. It appears they are closer to Negril...anyone familiar with either? Worth the trip? How far is it from CTI?

What about some of the private tour companies I see linked in some of the posts? Reputable? Get your money's worth?

Pelican bar is a good time. Decently priced, cold drinks.

Blue hole. Be careful here... There are a couple of places advertising themselves as the blue hole. There was a fellow on another board that said one was a complete ripoff, the seconds as a good time. I'll find the info and post location of the one that was not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmreeder View Post

Hi Cmreeder,

I am familiar with both Blue Hole and Pelican Bar, and I LOVE both of them..... BUT They are not close to Ocho Rios at all. I'm guessing Blue Hole would be a 3.5 Hour trip one way and something similar for the Pelican Bar.

There is another Blue hole called "Irie Blue Hole" that (I think) is near OR, but I know very little about it.

There is a bunch of wonderful things to do near OR, as well as right at the resort. If it were me, I'd be looking there.