Default Great House Veranda Suite CSA

My wife and I and two other couples booked the Great House Veranda Suite at CSA for next year. I have not seen too many comments about the GHVS. Looking for any insight into these rooms. What type of views do you get and are there specific rooms that have a better view than others? Is there anything we should be on concerned about? Thanks.

You will like this room type. The only thing you may have to worry about it hearing noise either from the swim up bar in the afternoon or Aura Night Club at night. Maybe ask to be on the top floor and ask for a room with a great view. Any room you get in the category has some sort of ocean view....I think. Hopefully someone else can tell you more.

My husband & I stayed in a GHVS in July. I have a ton of pictures of our room & view. If you are interested in seeing them, feel free to shoot me an email!

melissamccoy08@hotmail.com

First time at CSA we stayed in the GHVS, last year we stayed in the OVS. we are returning in January and booked the GHVS. We were on the second floor and never heard anything. I am a light sleeper and we never did adjust to napping to make it out for the nightlife. we were sadly asleep early, everynight. Still, never heard the nightclub nor did we hear the swim up bar. No worries