Default Anybody at CSA now?

Hi! I am again wondering if there are any renovations going on in the CSA Garden Verandah Suite bathrooms? I asked this same question about a month ago and from what I read the renovations were to start in August. So.....is anyone there that can tell me if this is going on right now? We are headed there at the beginning of October and was hoping these would be done by the time we get there.

Please help!

I'd be interested as well....we will be there in December.

I'd be interested as well....will be our first time to Jamaica and CSA...we will be there in December.

Seriously, no one has any idea what is going on with the bathroom renovations at CSA? Please Randymon help me out here. I just want to know if they are being done and to what category of room. Thanks for any information you can give. Heck you even posted a picture of the CN plans. Info please.

How's the BEACH!

Looks great from some of the pics being posted.

Life is good

Michele, a poster from TA said bldg 15 (OVS) at CSA was partially closed while she was there and they were doing renovations. I'm not sure if she posted her review here or not but you can find it on TA and she mentions it.

Caviargal will be at CSA this weekend and you can count on her to come back with some amazing and very detailed information.

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Seriously, no one has any idea what is going on with the bathroom renovations at CSA?
    Will be there next Tuesday in an Atrium. Will let you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Seriously, no one has any idea what is going on with the bathroom renovations at CSA? Please Randymon help me out here. I just want to know if they are being done and to what category of room. Thanks for any information you can give. Heck you even posted a picture of the CN plans. Info please.
    Even when they start doing them it will most likely be one room at time or maybe they take out a block of 4 depending on the noise factor. They are not going to take a bunch of rooms offline that would affect their occupancy rate. And from past experience, as soon as it starts happening word will spread around here. Silence is usually affirmation that nothing is happening.

I will be there on Friday and will see if I can find out anything.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the info and can't wait to here from caviargal. We are staying the a GVS and hope to hear they are working on them. Have a great time caviargal! Save some booze for us