Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: September 2013

Default September 2013

Heading to CSA for a quick 5 day get away Sept. 10 - 15th. Anyone else who is going to be there at the same time feel free to join the thread. This is our 2nd trip to a Couples resort. We stayed at Tower Isle in 2011. Can't wait to see the other side of this magnificent island.

Hey!!! We are thinking 9 through the 14th))

My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary at CSA in September. Our anniversary is on September 7 and we will be at CSA from September 5 through the 13. This is our first trip to a Couples resort and I am beyond excited. I'm finding it hard not to plan too much in advance - just so much I want to make sure we don't miss.

Hey Kim how long have you guys been married? September 7th is our wedding date!!! We will be there on the 9th!

Hi Kim. My husband and I celebrated our 7th anniversary at Couples Tower Isle in June 2011, that was our first trip to a couples resort. One word - AMAZING!! This will be our first time at Swept Away (we were told by another couple at Tower Isle that Swept Away was even better) so here we are! Any questions about your trip please ask. Trust me, you will have a great time! Planning and the anticipation of your trip is half the fun, I have a folder full of notes already! Keep in touch!

Yay! My husband and I heard that Couples Swept Away was beautiful and are so excited to go. Is this your first Couples trip? We have been to Couples Tower Isle and loved everything about it so we knew the first time that another Couples vacation was in our future. Worth every penny to us! See you on the island!

This will be our 6th anniversary and our second trip to Jamaica. We stayed at a different resort last year near Runaway Bay and had a very nice time there. We met a gentleman who advised us that if we liked that resort we should really try Couples Swept Away because we would absolutely LOVE it. Based on his recommendation and all the great reviews I'm SO looking forward to September.

I'm a little skittish about trying the scuba diving but my husband is pretty keen on doing that. Of course, he's been scuba diving before and I never have. I really want to go on the One Love Bus trip too. When the dates get a little closer I'll have to look into which days are available for that.

My husband and I are making our first trip to Jamaica/CSA in September. We will be there from the 14th-21st. We are so excited to get away.
    Erin & Patrick

This will be our first couples trip!! We are going for our honeymoon, I'm so excited!! We are all booked up and ready to go....9/9 - 9/15!!

We will be at CSA on September 5th to September 13th. This will be our 10th trip to Couples, but our first to CSA, we have been to CN 9 times, with a split between CN and CSS one year.

Just as excited this time as I was the first time going to Couples, maybe more!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

The One Love Bus Trip is on our must do list! From the reviews I have read so far (tripadvisor) it sounds like it was a highlight of people's trips...might be worth looking into!!

Hmm guess I better look into that!! Has anyone Swam with the dolphins?

I always suffer from sand gravity while at Couples, so I don't get out much....
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Sept. 3-9 for six nights (15 yr anniversary.) First time for Jamaica and Couples (and passports...). Atrium Suite!

Heading to CSA 9/20-9/28..........almost at the double digit dance!!! woohoo First time to CSA, third time to Couples: CSSx2, CNx1. Cannot wait to see that beach and those sunsets with my hubby.
    Nancy

Heading to CSA 9/7-9/13 to celebrate our 33rd anniversary. Sounds like we will be the longest, hopefully not the oldest, married couple!

Default Oceanview Rooms....

Going to CSA for the first time in September 2013. I have not booked yet.......
    For some reason, I can't find any Oceanview rooms available for reservation for our desired dated of Sept 9th - Sept 16th
    (I tried other dates in Sept thru Nov) and there doesn't seem to any Oceanview room available. Does anyone know why?
    Super excited about the trip
    Thanks

I had the same problems, Viong. I guess there are lots of weddings & honeymooners

Vbng, I am going to guess that they may be booked for that week if there are none available.

We will be there Sept 9th -16th. We are getting married on the 7th. This will be our honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by scottandjen63004 View Post
    The One Love Bus Trip is on our must do list! From the reviews I have read so far (tripadvisor) it sounds like it was a highlight of people's trips...might be worth looking into!!
    We will be heading to CSA 9/14 - 9/21 for our 10 year anniversary - so excited, this will be our very first time out of the country together even! This trip is long overdue to make up for a botched honeymoon.

What is this One Love Bus Trip I have not seen it on any of the schedules I've seen online here. Is it something I should have our travel agent book for us? I really don't see much at all on the website with regards to any excursions - like Ricks cafe or shopping trips? Or do you all do that stuff on your own and find your own transportation for that? (forgive me this is all so new to me!)

We are more the get up and ask "what do ya want to do today" kind of folk.....not really looking to have a set itinerary every day. Is that feasible for a vacation like this and still be able to do all of the "must dos" or do I really need to get things planned out and reserved through our agent before we get there?

Thanks in advance for any tips/advice for us newbies
    Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at Couples in September 2013!!!!

My boyfriend and I are arriving at CSA 9/6 - 14 in an atrium suite. I'm so excited I can barely stand it!! We're in Rhode Island and this will be our first time to Couples and Jamaica!

Anyone else planning a One Love Bus Tour during those dates. We're considering doing that as its seems to get rave reviews!

We'll be there sept 7-14

Aaly - My husband and I have scheduled the One Love Bus Tour for September 11.

Aaly, my husband and I will be at CSA on 9/9-9/18 and are also from RI. What city do you live in? We should meet for drinks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast