Default Questions from a First Timer

Hello,
    Looking for information on the following:
    1.We are booked into CN -March 20-27 -Beachfront Suite -which building are we likely to get?
    2.Coming from Nova Scotia, Canada & booked as a package -Do we still get to use the Couples Lounge?
    3.What is the one thing you would suggest to not miss-a MUST DO?

Avidly reading everything that folks are posting and really appreciate the information! Any other tips you can provide would be awesome

[QUOTE=CdnCpl;258871]Hello,
    Looking for information on the following:
    1.We are booked into CN -March 20-27 -Beachfront Suite -which building are we likely to get? There are only 12 BFS rooms, so Bldg 1, 5, 6, or 9 (which overlooks the AN beach).
    2.Coming from Nova Scotia, Canada & booked as a package -Do we still get to use the Couples Lounge? The Lounge is for every Couples guest who flies into the Montego Bay airport.
    3.What is the one thing you would suggest to not miss-a MUST DO? The offsite excursions in Negril aren't as plentiful as Ocho Rios, so we've only been to Rick's (once). However I would highly recommend the couples massage (in the tree hut) and/or a private dinner on the beach. We do both, but then we usually have enough credits to defray the cost. We still recommend them though.

Have a great time!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013 2015 2016

CSS 2014

Enjoy your trip!!

1. - Beachfront suites are in buildings 1, 5, 6 and 9. 5 is closest to the Watersports hut. 1 and 6 are close to the center of the resort and the main pool. Building 9 is closest to the Au Natural beach.
    2. - You can use the Couples lounge once you are through customs.
    3. - Walk the beach going to the right, enjoy the water at your feet and fresh ocean smell. Also do the cat cruise.
    Last edited by kurt and Angie; January 22nd, 2015 at 01:12 PM.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016
    CSS 2014, 2016

After you get to the Couples lounge, you have no worries. Couples takes care of everything.
    At the resort, I love to take a kayak and go around Bloody Bay. Snorkeling is fun too and only lasts about an hour.
    The cat cruise is SO much fun too.
    Hang around the swim up bar in late afternoon and meet some new fun friends.
    I also like the rum tasting class and yoga classes. There is something for everyone. Or do nothing at all. Some days you just don't want to have a plan. It's all OK mon.
    Be excited, be very excited.

There are tons of excursions in and around Negril. I would spend most of your time on the resort but don't miss the cat cruise. Maybe take a taxi to Ricks for drinks and a sunset or the One Love Pub crawl otherwise there is so much to do on resort. You've spent so much money for cn so enjoy it!