Default Stand Up Paddleboards at CN??

My wife and I got really into Stand Up Paddle Boards this summer. The last time we visited CN in 2012, we didn't see any. Are there SUP's at CN?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes, there are, and it's quite fun in Bloody Bay, because the water is very calm, storms aside.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

We've seen them at CN every year for the last 3 or 4 years.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

They have them at csa so I bet cn has them too.

Pretty sure I saw people on some at CN in December when we were there last because I remember thinking I really should try that .... But then I got another drink & the feeling passed. LOL Maybe this December ......
    Julie

Thanks to all. At least I can get a little exercise to burn off those Red Stripes!

I wonder if they have them at Couples Barbados?

Yup, they are heavy duty just like the blue one in the picture. I wore sandals otherwise your feet will kill after 10 minutes on the rough surface. They let me use my waist PFD which makes the paddle much more enjoyable. I would recommend getting one if you don't already have one. If not they will make you wear their life vest. I think they started opening the water sports earlier as well so you can hop on them early.

Besides the 'storm aside' note, would recommend earlier in the AM, for this (and yes they've had 2 or 3 SUP boards for a few years).

The wind can pick up later in the day, time-of-year dependent possibly, but more importantly the jet-ski traffic can pick up later. Early in the AM can be fantastically calm and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymi View Post
    Yup, they are heavy duty just like the blue one in the picture. I wore sandals otherwise your feet will kill after 10 minutes on the rough surface. They let me use my waist PFD which makes the paddle much more enjoyable. I would recommend getting one if you don't already have one. If not they will make you wear their life vest. I think they started opening the water sports earlier as well so you can hop on them early.
    Thanks for the heads up on the PFD. Paddling with a full vest would suck. I would definitely be out there early as possible.