Thread: 2010 Calendars

Default 2010 Calendars

Will Couples be doing a calendar for 2010? I loved the 2009~its much more pleasurable & personable to look at than the usual, generic calendars!!

Per Randy on September 3:

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    We are working on the 2010 calendars now. Stay tuned. We will be asking for donations to Issa Trust Foundation - just like we did for the 2009 calendars.
    Irie Mon

Randymon posted a few weeks back that they are working on one. Hopefully it will be available soon.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks for the info

Yippie!!!!
    The calendar is the ONLY way Kel and I are going to be able to "see" Couples this year. And the one we purchased last year is SO beautiful!
    "Rescuing one dog will not change the world....
    But for that dog the world will be forever changed"
    God bless the rescue babies!
    http://www.AmericanBrittanyRescue.ORG

Default Randymon

Any word??

Can't wait to see it and donate for one (of course).

Any idea when the calendars might be available?

Can't wait for the calendars - any idea when they will be available. It's what keeps me sane until I can visit the island again.

How will I know when and where to get a calendar?

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    How will I know when and where to get a calendar?
    Randy will post it on the MB, when they are ready.
    Kristen

Ok reading about the calanders and have a quick question. Are they a different for each resort or a compulation of them all?

All four resorts are featured in the calender.
    Kristen

We were at CSA on the Anniversary Weekend. I don't see it listed in the 2010 calendar??? We're planning to go back the same weekend!!

Jeff and Tara

Update on the 2010 calendar please! And...how do we purchase one as soon as they come out?

We hope to have the 2010/2011 calendars in our FL office within the next two weeks. As in previous years, we will be asking for a $20 donation to our non-profit Issa Trust Foundation. issatrustfoundation.com you can donate online, but please be sure to add "calendar" in the comment field.

Thank you all for your interest and continued support of this worthy foundation which helps to enrich the lives of the children of Jamaica.

Couples Resorts

When can (should) we order (donate)?

What do the past calendars look like? I was wanting to get several this year for Christmas gifts.

Randymon, can I make one donation for say $80 and get 4 calendars, or should I make 4 separate $20 donations? Thanks
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

Anyone have these calendars from the past? I was wondering what the theme was for the calendars, what do they look like?
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

The 2008 calendar has 12 different scenes of all 4 Couples' Resorts. It also has the 2010 calendar at-a-glance, as well as holidays and Couples' important dates/events. They're beautiful and much more personal than the generic tropcial calendars. They truly capture all the essences of our love for Couples Resorts!

How do you order more than one?
    Dianavr