Thread: CSA Sept. 18-25

Default CSA Sept. 18-25

My husband and I will be arriving at CSA on September 18th!!! We will be celebrating our late honeymoon (wedding was in June) and cannot wait to get to the beach! We will be staying in a beachfront verandah suite and plan to spend a lot of time at the swim up bar. We have never vacationed together alone and are really looking forward to it being our first time. We hope to meet new friends to share in some of the activities that will be going on. So if you will be there during the 18th through the 25th, we hope to meet you! My name is Victoria (24) and my husband is Daniel (29). ❤❤❤
    Last edited by victoria&daniel; August 26th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

Victoria&Daniel

My man and I will be there Sept 20-24! It'll be our first real vacation too and our first time at a couples resort! We're sooo excited. His name is Shea (28) and my name is Tara (25). Maybe we'll run into each other.

My man and I will be at CSA from Sept 20 to 24! It will be our first real vaca together too and our first time at a couples resort! We're soooo excited! Hopefully we'll see you around. His name is Shea (28) and my name is Tara (25).

That is awesome! From everything I have read and heard about CSA, we will be in Paradise! I can't wait!!! In what type of room will you be staying? What activities are you most excited about? We hope we do run into you guys. It will be nice to be able to hang with people our age! ❤❤❤

Victoria&Daniel

I've been stalking tons of pictures of CSA and we're definitely looking forward to paradise! I think we're staying in one of the Garden Suites. We're looking forward to doing the catamaran cruise, lots of water sports, snorkeling, and possibly some zip lining. I want to see what's on the resort schedule for the week too for other activities!
    Definitely hope we run into you too!

I have been stalking any and everything CSA as well! We are going deep sea fishing on Friday. And we are really looking forward to the catamaran cruise, the glass bottom boat tour, Margaritaville, snorkeling, and maybe some windsurfing. But other than the fishing, we are trying not to plan too much. We want to go and relax and not have too much of a schedule. I do know that we are going to try to do the tie dye, basket weaving, hat making, and the other little activities they have at the main pool in the mornings. And I'm really excited about the Shipwreck beach party which I think is on Friday night!

Victoria&Daniel

Hi guys, we will be there from 21-28.
    First time.
    BEACHFRONT VERANDAH SUITE

Kelly and Randy

Hi Kelnran! It is nice to not be the only newbies! A lot of people on these boards are repeaters and we feel a little out of the loop! Will you be at CSA to celebrate something in particular? Or just vacationing? Hopefully we will run into you guys as well!❤❤❤

Victoria&Daniel

Hi Victoria & Daniel... We are heading to CSA to just get away for awhile... We'll probably run into you guys while there, but if not, have a great time.

tsalmon and Kelnran! We are at CSA now! It was a bit of a rough trip getting here and we were beat when we arrived yesterday (Wednesday), but it was worth it! It is SO beautiful and quiet! We are going exploring today and deep sea fishing in the morning (Friday). Come relax and have a super romantic getaway. If you guys want some company for the activities or want a place to socialize out of the rain (because it will most likely rain at one point or another), we are staying in room 3321 in the beachfront verandah suites! Have a safe trip! ❤❤❤

Victoria&Daniel

Hi guys.... Save some sun for us! (And some drinks.....). Good luck fishing.
    We'll be there tomorrow!

We had a blast fishing! Daniel's first catch was a baby tiger shark. And then we each caught a tuna. We brought the tuna back and a chef at Palms cooked it up really nice for us for lunch. It was delicious!!!
    There is plenty of sun and drinks to go around! I promise!
    It seems to storm every early afternoon. It can get pretty loud and kind of scary. So make sure you get inside. But don't worry. It passes pretty quickly, and goes back to being beautiful and sunny!
    We are going to the Shipwreck Beach Party tonight! Then tomorrow we are starting our day off with the Romantic Breakfast in room. Then heading to the Main Pool for the Bob Marley Celebration and the Rasta Way of Life with Daddy Coo. Then Reggae Tie N Dye on the Main Beach. Feathers will be for dinner.
    Safe travels! CSA will see you soon! ❤❤❤

Victoria&Daniel