Default One Love Pub Crawl March 24 - April 7 2014

Hi

We will be at CSA between March 24th and April 7th 2014 and wondered if anyone will be doing this trip during these dates?

210 days and counting!!

Julie & Tony (Bedford UK) 😎

Hi Julie and Tony,
    We will be at CSA from 28th March for two weeks.
    We are from Bedford UK too!

Hi, we will be at CSA for two weeks arriving 28th March - and we are from Bedford UK too!

Hi Julie and Tony, I am new to the board and this is my third attempt to reply to your thread. I keep getting a message that the moderator needs to check the message before it appears - but it never appears.
    What I am trying to tell you is that we will be at CSA for two weeks from 28th March, also we too are from Bedford UK

Hi missfitts

Sometimes it takes a couple of days for posts to appear but they usually get there.

Nice to get your reply - seems a long way off yet but can't wait to get back on that beach - we will have to arrange a Bedford drink while there

We are from the UK (although from Cardiff, not Bedford!) and will be at CSA March 31-April 10. First time ever to Jamaica so really excited now

Hi Kelly

Congratulations on picking such a great resort for your first trip to Jamaica

This is our second time and can't wait, only 52 days yay!!!

We are going to book the one love pub crawl trip this time (didnt know about it last time but it looks fun). If you fancy joining up I'll let you know which day we book

Joolz

We'll be there March 30 - April 6. We were thinking of doing the crawl. First time to Jamaica for us. Can't wait to get there.

Hi Raff

Youll love CSA and Jamaica - we really like the look of the crawl - will be booking it in a couple of weeks.

We cant wait to get there either

Well as usual couldnt wait so now booked with Lenbert for 26th - we may well do one the following week too if we can lol!!

Its getting closer!

The crawl may be the only off resort thing that we do. Besides relaxing I don't want to miss the cat cruise, snorkelling or glass bottom boat trip. We were thinking of trying to book the crawl after we arrive and arrange all the included activities that interest us. Not sure if that would work out. We were hoping to just wing it and maybe meet up with some others at the resort and go as a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    The crawl may be the only off resort thing that we do. Besides relaxing I don't want to miss the cat cruise, snorkelling or glass bottom boat trip. We were thinking of trying to book the crawl after we arrive and arrange all the included activities that interest us. Not sure if that would work out. We were hoping to just wing it and maybe meet up with some others at the resort and go as a group.
    Hi Raff

You'll certainly be able to relax - I have never been as chilled out anywhere I'm sure winging it will work fine - thats what we did last time and the crawl is the only thing we've booked up front this time.

We had so many plans to go on excursions last time but sand gravity got the better of us and we were too relaxed and at home to move lol!

Have fun

Joolz