Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

We will be there May 3rd through May 17th - only 68 days to go. Sunset Beach here we come.

We will be there May 2-9th...meeting up with our friends from CA for the 3rd year in a row! Just as excited as we always are to be coming "home"! Larry & Terri Finley from Kansas

Danny & Susan will be there May 23rd through 31st. Only wish it were longer. We're from South Carolina. Meeting up with friends from Canada. Second trip to Couples (first was Tower Isle last March); we are hooked! Somebody explain the nude cruse, we are interested. Thanks y'all!!!

My beautiful fiance and I will be there May 6th thru the 11th. First time going and we are VERY excited.

We will be there May 24th - 30th. It will be our first time to Couples. We are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary with the honeymoon we were never able to take! We are beyond excited!! Hope to see you there!

May 3 through 10! Can't wait! We are the young looking (but not actually young) Asian couple that you may see lounging about. It'll be easy to spot us because we will no doubt be the only Asian couple, again... Our birthdays are exactly 2 weeks apart with our anniversary smack in the middle. So we always travel in the first 2 weeks of May to celebrate all 3 events!

Last edited by jchapman; March 7th, 2014 at 08:38 AM.

Jessica & Jason= May 3-8
    *honeymoon
    *first timers to Jamaica & a Couples resort

Only 56 days left! What is everyone doing to get prepared? I so want to just get out the suitcases but that is absolutely crazy--right? I guess I'll just keep stalking the message boards and looking at pictures of the greatest, most relaxing place on Earth. See some of you soon.....

Default Mike and Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by JOE SCHMO View Post
    Thanks for the list...Besides being first timer, It's also our anniverary..24 years..may 26th...
    This will be our first trip to Jamaica...we will be there May 6 thru the 11th and will be celebrating Dawn's birthday! I'm the 6'03" bald guy and she will be the gorgeous lil blonde on my arm!!

Quote Originally Posted by tena19 View Post
    We are having our wedding at CSS May 3rd with about 40 people.
    egads! are they all staying at couples? that's like a 6th of the rooms all devoted to your wedding party!

Erin and Trent - May 6 - 13. This will be our 3rd trip to Couples. We have been to Tower Isle twice and will be our 1st to Sans Souci.

Trent & Erin
    Richmond, VA

Default MsHoo

Hello MsHoo! We would be interested in the cruise, scuba boat, party, etc. Not sure if you know the total # of people interested but I hope adding my wife and I helps.

Cheers!

Erin and Trent - May 6 - 13
    Last edited by usmcbulldog73; March 13th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.

Trent & Erin
    Richmond, VA

Default Mike and Dawn

Mike and Dawn,

You two will absolutely LOVE Couples!! This will be my wife's and I 3rd trip back to Couples 3 years in a row. We will be there May 6 - 13.

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by usmcbulldog73; March 11th, 2014 at 09:37 PM.

Trent & Erin
    Richmond, VA

Shel & Josh- May 13th- 20th.

This will be our 3rd trip to couples, but our first to this side of the island. Usually we call CN home, but we wanted to try out something new and see Dunn's.

I wish it were May already, as this Wisconsin winter has been awful... need some fun in the sun!!

Hi all! Karen and Joe here from Richmond, VA. We're making our 2nd trip to San Souci (last year was such a blast, we're coming back!). We've been to Tower Isle twice, as well. Dates of travel, May 21-26! Can't wait to enjoy SSB! Hoping to find some fellow water Volleyball players in SSB pool. Such fun! Give us a shout if your trip is the same dates! Would love to meet up! See ya in Jamaica, mon!

hi all,

dwayne & cheryl will be there from May 20-26, 3rd time to sans souci and 1 time to Tower ISLe and counting the days to a return. Up for some volleyball- we'll "buy" the drinks if/when we lose. We'd also love to join in on a catamarran trip during our stay

See you guys there Karen and Joe. We are getting in on the 17th so we will be sans tan lines by the time y'all get there. Dwayne (with a W) and Cheryl, we'll see you guys too. Now it's time for a Guinness here in Atlanta! (My drink of choice year round)

Usmcbulldog73

Would love to meet and have a drink with you guys!!

Ditto! This will be our first time at Sans Souci. Our picture is in our profile so please be on the look out for us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mgul18 View Post
    Usmcbulldog73

Would love to meet and have a drink with you guys!!

Trent & Erin
    Richmond, VA

Fellow Richmonders!!! Too bad our dates don't match!

Quote Originally Posted by jandk2011 View Post
    Hi all! Karen and Joe here from Richmond, VA. We're making our 2nd trip to San Souci (last year was such a blast, we're coming back!). We've been to Tower Isle twice, as well. Dates of travel, May 21-26! Can't wait to enjoy SSB! Hoping to find some fellow water Volleyball players in SSB pool. Such fun! Give us a shout if your trip is the same dates! Would love to meet up! See ya in Jamaica, mon!

Trent & Erin
    Richmond, VA

Quote Originally Posted by dwayneh View Post
    hi all,

dwayne & cheryl will be there from May 20-26, 3rd time to sans souci and 1 time to Tower ISLe and counting the days to a return. Up for some volleyball- we'll "buy" the drinks if/when we lose. We'd also love to join in on a catamarran trip during our stay
    Hi Dwayne and Cheryl! You got a deal on the "buying drink"! The Catamarran trip sounds like something we might be interested in too. As long as they have Red Stripe on board, we're good to go!

Kim and Duane--hello to you, as well! Lived in Atlanta for a number of years before moving to VA! Looking forward to meeting you guys, too!

Quote Originally Posted by usmcbulldog73 View Post
    Fellow Richmonders!!! Too bad our dates don't match!
    USMCbulldog--bummer our trips don't cross. Would be fun to link up with fellow RVA folks! Have a great time on your trip!
    Karen & Joe

Yes we are all staying at Couples Sans Souci. and I heard it's sold out. I hope there are no overbooking issues.

We have the SSB booked for our wedding May 3rd night. FYI

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast